Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. I would say the closest the south stand has got to that Old Trafford effort was Howard Vs Leeds, 15 years ago.
  2. I can't believe what I've just read The revisionism is unmatched.
  3. Very nice display from Lorient, depicting the bombing of the city in WW2 which I had previosuly never heard of. Great example of a tifo telling a story of a city, albeit a dreadful one.
  4. No idea tbh, just had my broker call and tell me, luckily we can reserve the rate we agreed previously. Guess it'll cause a knock on with Halifax also raising recently.
  5. Nationwide putting their rates up as of 8pm tonight.
  6. There is not a chance we could pay his wages.
  7. Haha there it is!
  8. I still think he's great but he needs to deliver now. Probably on an absolute wedge so time to earn it. Up against a manager who's won this league the last two times he's managed in it too.
  9. Hundreds going for this on the website and no chance of any general sale. Clown club.
  10. It's not going to be pretty either way but if we don't go up then it's going to be a bloodbath. I keep saying it becasue I think a lot of people haven't cottoned on yet. Litteraly anyone with any resale value will be up for sale and we'll be shopping in the bargain bin and promoting youth. I would expect Enzo to walk too.
  11. It's scary how quickly people have forgotten the difference in quality between the leagues.
  12. I just cannot wrap my head around how you can be so certain of this given the context and our recent history at the end of seasons.
  13. We had the quality to not get relegated too.
  14. That post a couple of weeks back was spot on. "It's still a 9 point gap" "It's still a 5 point gap" "It's still a 3 point gap" "We're still top on goal difference" "We have a game in hand" It's now a complete roll of the dice, two spots for three teams.
  15. Another nothing display unfortunately!
  16. Is it possible to say "must win" without getting sarcy remarks yet?
  17. Fine on the day but Jesus we are absolutely ****ed if we go up.
  18. Faes pissing about with it again.
  19. Pretty pathetic effort this.
  20. Doesn't take away from Fatawu playing badly though, sorry.
  21. Yeah exactly, he's making poor decisions which have resulted in him playing badly so far.
×
×
  • Create New...