Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Things not looking good for Notts Forest. Could be a 4 way royal rumble with Forest, Cov, us and Derby next season!
  2. The latter point is your agent's job really, ours did a great job managing expectations both ends.
  3. They can spend on the stadium expansion, which isn't part of FFP. If they were able and willing it would have been moving by now. However many years later and still no sign of any movement. Same with safe standing (niche I appreciate but the same rules apply, falls under infrastructure spending so doesn't count towards FFP), the club pleading poverty on that topic too.
  4. Yep. Bare minimum response as usual.
  5. Anyone with any links to self storage places in Leicester? UFS related, any contacts of people that might be able to do us a good deal would be greatly appreciated.
  6. We had a similar situation, first offer rejected (we took the piss with it as most people would with the first), then a second more realistic but still a way off asking. That was rejected too but they came back around very quickly. It's a buyers market for sure which made getting full asking price for our place even better!
  7. 5-0 loss and Ndidi injured for the rest of the season vibes.
  8. A good 500 I would guess.
  9. Left Handed Giant if you're in the city centre, was a major hurdle for me to navigate on my stag do
  10. This first bit has been pretty much justified though given his lack of impact in the games he's been playing recently. The rest is pretty bang on.
  11. Some great info here for some peole to competely ignore
  12. One on the website.
  13. Exactly. Get that 8th title and it's not going to be beaten for a good while, I think Sunderland are next on 6 but I'm happy to be corrected. Honestly who are we to be turning our noses up at the Championship title. Truly are turning into Leicester Hotspur.
  14. Quick bump for this
  15. Your goalposts have changed, mine haven't. It's not much deeper than that.
  16. I want the record 8th league title and I wanted the points record. If you're happy with second after being as clear as we were then that's reflective of your lack of ambition. I wouldn't be. That's it 👍
  17. I'm just flabbergasted by the collective lack of ambition. But given the track record maybe I shouldn't be.
  18. Bet you were happy with finishing 5th in 2020/21 too? Because "5th is great for Leicester we should be happy!".
  19. Ok well I'm glad that's cleared up
  20. Got a load of young lads together who want to sing behind a goal and they make some noise. Crazy concept!
  21. What more can you say really. Born winner.
×
×
  • Create New...