Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

1972 Fox

Member
  • Posts

    11,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 1972 Fox

  1. Yes ended up in court. She won damages I think.
  2. But what about the upcoming AFCON?
  3. Our new physio. Arrived here as part of the KDH deal.
  4. Why would working in a chip shop be his chosen line of work?
  5. Not for me. Has a bit of a Marko Futacs feel about it.
  6. Should've won more caps considering England won this game 2-0 and he had scored the winner vs Northern Ireland not long before. Unfortunately Don Revie replaced Joe Mercer as manager and put Weller on the scrapheap.
  7. A Robert Huth (circa 2014) please 🙏
  8. When did this last happen? An unexpected win against on of the top sides?
  9. 1972 Fox

    Whisky

    Whilst you're still learning..... Irish = Whiskey Scotch = Whisky You're welcome
  10. Any news on any more stock of these please?
  11. What?
  12. Yeah agree but I'm sure I read or heard a few days ago that Wolves had already had a very difficult run of fixtures (not bothered to check). Maybe they just make every other team look exceptional.
  13. Everyone plays all other teams twice during the season. I realise that you already know that.
  14. I'm hoping they do sack him before they play us. I think the players are still giving everything for him and it's likely to go the other way with no new manager bounce if they get rid.
  15. Could be Pat Kruse?
  16. Not forgetting A.G. Kemble of Leicester Road, Wigston.
  17. I read that first time as get Shakey back.
  18. Unfortunately it's not just down to the poor performances on the pitch. The club hierarchy has succeeded in sucking the life out of a large percentage of our supporters.
  19. OK he probably meant 3-5
  20. Really? We still have to comply with PSR and we appear to have mainly wasted the available budget in the summer.
  21. Not a reliable source then
  22. Who are these two people to who you refer?
  23. If you, me and others want Rudkin out, chant it loudly at home to West Ham on Tuesday night. Why be bothered about abuse from the happy clappers?
  24. Surely even our fans could manage this easy one verse chant. Lloyd Cole. Walking down to Filbert Way Walking with Vardy and Ruud Ruud was in his turtleneck We were much happier then
  25. Top is completely disconnected with the fans himself.
×
×
  • Create New...