Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

1972 Fox

Member
  • Posts

    11,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 1972 Fox

  1. Sign him up and everyone sing his name.
  2. Undisclosed fee as is always the way with us. Media report it as £30m but only LCFC/CFC know what the real figure is.
  3. Yes would be good but it's very unlikely there will be a statement, as that would mean the club being willing to communicate with it's supporters.
  4. No, what I'm saying is that I'm doubting whether or not the deal was completed in time for the 23/24 PSR accounting period. I realise that you have total faith in the people running our club but based on previous history, I don't.
  5. Why is there always such a delay when LCFC are involved in any deals? And as always with us there is the usual radio silence and lack of transparency from the club. There have been numerous deals in and out announced by other clubs who are needing to meet PSR requirements (Chelsea, Forest, Newcastle, Villa, Everton). Nothing official announced yet on the KDH deal, so we don't know if it has gone through or when it went through. If/when it is confirmed it will be "KDH joins Chelsea for an undisclosed fee". The hierarchy of this club really don't help themselves.
  6. Just colours of kits? Or actual kit designs?
  7. He also supports Top's arse cheeks.
  8. It's blatantly obvious that the hierarchy don't care one iota what the fans think.
  9. Tommy all day long. Absolute genius.
  10. I really think this has to be done. Time to stop the happy clapping and letting the club wipe their feet on the fans as if we are a doormat. A proper vociferous protest with large numbers is necessary. I'm in.
  11. @Babylon would have you believe that Rudkin has no accountability for our massively excessive wage bill.
  12. 😢 Shook his hand on the pitch at Fratton Park after a 3-2 win. New years day 1990. RIP
  13. Shocking quality of commentary on BBC RL.
  14. Can anyone confirm if these are scholarships (16-u18) or pro contracts (18+) please? "Scholars" would indicate scholarships which my understanding is up to the u18 age group but I think some of these players are over 18, which would mean they would be released at 18 or offered pro contracts?
  15. He was sacked. Hull owner sacked Rosenior over 'football philosophy' - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/crgyx2ne089o
  16. He'll be a free agent as his contract expires at the end of June. We won't get any fee for him, let alone a decent one.
  17. Can you elaborate please?
  18. Yeah me too.
  19. Alan Young, Andy Peake, Tommy Williams, Larry May, Dennis Rofe, Mick Duffy?
  20. Yes at the end of June they will effectively be unemployed if no agreement has been reached to re-sign for us. Their respective agents could well be negotiating contracts with us or elsewhere though.
  21. I'll bite. Carey was Irish and almost as slow as Vestergaard!
  22. Aka Pike Perch.
  23. Your dislike for Villa knows no bounds. Would love to see them fail myself but I think Emery has them on an upward curve.
  24. Would be a great way to end the season by winning this. Thanks to @Mark and the Mishmash creator.
×
×
  • Create New...