Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Got to say, the ''PAIN 100%'' and the actual grenade really made me smile.
  2. £20mill I don't know how Man City do it.
  3. They're popular because they do a good job, but there is definitely something dodgy about how many of them there are.
  4. What did the ticket set you back? I've been wanting to get on board with England aways for ages but just one thing after another money wise has kept it on hold. Nothing beats it. (apart from City in Europe)
  5. I just feel its worth the risk of keeping him and looking to increase his value. Especially if Cooper is as good with young players as its been suggested as well. Even if he has a poor start in the Prem it won't stop the interest from the level of clubs we'd sell him to now anyway.
  6. Not saying he will turn out to be anywhere near as good, but he scored more goals than Vardy did in his first season.
  7. I think the criticism of him is a bit unfair. He started last season very well and never really got back into the swing of it after his injury. I'd like to see him stay considering it was only his first season, or if he is to go, make it a decent loan move.
  8. Kids ones should be £20 max. They're the future fans and the ones you want on side and representing their team! Adults being priced out isn't a problem imo, but pricing out adults paying for kids is just completely shortsighted from the club.
  9. It's the red side that's the problem. Everton fans are generally pretty sound and like the rest of us.
  10. Absolutely not, but this would be magical and I'll most likely bawl my eyes out. I don't understand the anti England brigade.
  11. Actually feels like everything is on hold until this kicks off. Wish it was tomorrow
  12. Yeah mine has just come, almost identical to the card already being used and with the exact same details on the back. Piss take really. As for the letter I feel for those that can't see through the bullshit.
  13. I had seen about that, it's just getting back after. After the last Euro final Uber were charging £100 to get from Narborough Road to Whitwick..
  14. Thinking of heading Loughborough. Ashby is a good shout, but like you say, probably too busy for a final.
  15. Anyone know of anywhere decent with a big screen and hosting an event around Coalville/Loughborough way please let me know
  16. I don't understand this thread. Are we suggesting we have a player who should be in the England team? Also the timing is strange, because we've picked up in the last couple of games and are in the final so there isn't so much of a 'problem'.
  17. Did they actually show the image of the automated offside for Walker? I can't remember them going back to it. Must've been very close.
  18. No idea where to watch this one. Torn between playing it safe at home and going all out sweet caroline, bum bag, bucket hat, air max 95s.
  19. The new Sunderland one looks ace in long sleeve.
  20. What a winning goal that is!! Much better overall, despite dropping off second half. Finally the subs we've all been asking for! We need a lot of luck because Spain are incredible, but you never know. Keeps all those weird anti England English folk sweating for another few days.
  21. Getting nervous now. Just really need us to play closer to our potential and be more on the front foot. Come on England!!
  22. Sooner beat France, but sooner lose to Spain.
  23. They serving booze on there, or can people bring their own on board? Sorry just seen there's a bar.
  24. Just get France out and it's the perfect end to the tournament. Netherlands and Spain are very likable and I can handle losing to either nation.
  25. And actually make some money on him.
×
×
  • Create New...