Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. After 3 days in Frankfurt near the main station, I will never say a bad word about Leicester again Genuinely stunned by it. Amazing trip though
  2. Leicester flag in Frankfurt with "Leeds falling apart" on it
  3. That's because of our media, all country's have daft fans
  4. He retired in Naples, trying to play that offside.
  5. It would never happen, but I'd love to see an empty stadium on Sky for our first game out of protest towards this. The club have been taking the piss for too long now
  6. That really did sum it up well! This is why international football is so good. The commitment is off the scale
  7. You know what I mean though. I'm on about non Leicester fans who won't get tickets in the away end, but have a chance to see their side.
  8. That's absolutely appalling. Perfect example of them preferring to have fairweather big 6 fans or tourists sitting in the home end rather than your average local Leicester fan. Non season ticket holders have been priced out enough. Imagine paying close to £90 for a membership and ONE game in the Kop.
  9. Imagine we relegate though..
  10. At first I wasn't happy about the Monday but I guess it gives us two more days to find a manager
  11. I've heard Spurs home Monday night, Fulham away first, Liverpool away boxing day and Bournemouth away last game Hope it's true, it'd just be a shame about the night game first
  12. These can't come out soon enough, I want to start planning some weekends away! On a separate note, have we ever had the fixtures out with no manager, no kit and no pre season games announced?
  13. I know I'm in the minority, but I find her really annoying for some reason
  14. Can't wait for this to start now. International tournaments are class! All teams picked from the talent you're given, it's not all about money. I love the visuals, the fanfare, the anthems and there's always drama. I'm even relaxed about England. Get me to Frankfurt on Wednesday
  15. That's a shame. A big part of the fun is finding a way to get there. I'm sure whatever you end up doing will be interesting. The game certainly will be!
  16. We got the train from Budapest to Belgrade which took about 4 hours. Not sure if that's something you've considered. In fact, I'd base myself there as it's the better city and just go in for the game if the times are good
  17. Me and the other half have decided to backpack around Italy for our honeymoon next May. We're just booking flights and keeping plans open for whilst we're there. Want to tick off Venice, Bologna, Florence, San Marino, Vatican and Rome at the very least. Hoping the Serie A season is still going whilst we're there. Can't wait!
  18. I don't know what's happening to me, but I'd like to see Scotland do well at the Euros. Maybe not win it at England's expense.. but to have a good run in it.
  19. It's an exciting challenge if you're looking at the positives.
  20. Thanks for sharing that, I didn't know it was a thing. https://www.curveonline.co.uk/whats-on/shows/fantastic-foxes/ For anyone else interested
  21. To be honest, I think everyone is still trying to work that one out.
×
×
  • Create New...