Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. You seem the video of the players singing when you're smiling as well? It's here to stay and finally taking off to the level it deserves.
  2. The Leeds banter was brilliant as well Top stuff.
  3. Incredible volume throughout. It's not often so many join in like that! What a night.
  4. I came back from Australia via New Zealand for the title run in, so technically Auckland for the West Ham game. I was doubting my decision when Vardy got sent off and we were 2-1 down
  5. Tbf I think his chant just needs the last line changing if we get promoted.
  6. I won't be happy until we get Kappa (coinciding with Enzo being as loveable as he was until January, but having found a plan b when necessary) White away kit with royal blue logos on the sleeves. The badge in full colour
  7. Anyone able to dig out that tweet after we lost to Cov when there was someone dreaming about us imploding and losing to them in the play off final
  8. Anyone know why Leicestershire are playing Derbyshire in the T20 at Edgbaston on 1st June rather than the County Ground?
  9. We're even getting praise for being creative! What a night Fan The Flames Subscribed Users 6.8k Posted 2 hours ago I did like Leicester's chant to us (to the football in a library tune) 'do do do Pompey on a Tuesday'.
  10. There was a much better vocal reaction to this last night than I'd expected which was good.
  11. Where are you based mate? I might need one for my dad who had given his membership ref to one of my mates **ignore this, I've managed to sort one **
  12. That win last night should really settle us. I can't wait for Preston now
  13. Same here. Last night has absolutely battered me! The Championship is tiring as a fan too.
  14. What a night! Almost felt like a bit of a throwback. Brilliant atmosphere and it feels like the pressure is off although we've still got a job to do. Great to see fans challenge the £25 card fee too and then getting straight back behind the team.
  15. I can't believe it will be the first Scottish Cup final between Rangers and Celtic since 2002.
  16. Fair play, I couldn't agree more It's quite ballsy too considering it won't do the group any favours.
  17. Looks very close to a sell out.
  18. It's not even the fact they're charging for a new card from now on, it's the fact they're practically disabling the current ones to make a few quid when they don't need to. It's completely unjustified.
  19. Get in!! **** Cov
  20. I'm surprised by all the positive reactions to his performance. Clearances aside, I thought he was really poor.. but the win was all that mattered today.
  21. His waistline suggests he could be
×
×
  • Create New...