-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
So we're in financial mess but... paid money for a defender who isn't on the bench.. turned down big bids for another defender to put on the bench, all for a player hated by the majority who is probably not even match fit?
-
Martin did say Faes was a great human being and a fantastic pro, so it's no surprise seeing him back in as he didn't get a move..
-
Barnsley (A) - Sat 19 Sep - 12:30 KO - Pre-Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Same seeing as that will be Man City v Arsenal. -
Barnsley (A) - Sat 19 Sep - 12:30 KO - Pre-Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just no idea what to expect from us really. Hoping it's the start of a good run. -
Dai Cornell joins on 1 year deal - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I dream of the whole stadium singing this after he saves a penalty against Stevenage. -
Had a great time at the Great Central Railway Beer Festival last night.
-
Yeah but that's the problem ain't it, sooner have a pay day than a game you've more chance of winning. It's him showing it publicly too. Even if he wants the money, it's not a good look an owner posting that.
-
Their owners reaction to the draw was strange. You get who you get.. surely he'd sooner go as far as possible where you'll most likely play a big club anyways.
-
I don't know if it's been mentioned or properly recognised yet, but his corners are brilliant. They beat the first man and the keeper and have just enough dip at the end for someone at the back post to attack. Something we've missed for a long time.
-
They must've completed that new stand because I wasn't even expecting that many. It feels a very lower league set up down there. You can tell it's full of neutrals and fans of bigger London clubs who've been priced out.
-
Barnsley (A) - Sat 19 Sep - 12:30 KO - Pre-Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
As far as I'm aware everything is confirmed up until end of December now. -
Brighton were fantastic last night. Playing out from the back, but very direct when they needed to be. Great to watch.
-
Late to the party, but finally got round to watching Interstellar. It's a masterpiece. Loved the pacing, the music, the general feel of it. Just so good watching a film with actual substance. Envious of anyone that witnessed it in the cinema during its release.
-
Good shout, but I've been there twice already including for my stag. Looking at somewhere we haven't been... Cologne looks a good option.
-
Anyone recommend Gdansk for a lads/stag weekend?
-
Trent Bridge 20th September
Stuntman_Mike replied to lestuhfox's topic in General Football and Sport
I'm working unfortunately else I'd have been there. Hoping to see us lift it on the telly after. Should be a quality day out for those going -
I genuinely don't have the heart to attend this. Can't be paying to see us play another teams kids ffs
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
Stuntman_Mike replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Finished Northampton in 2:07. Happy with that considering I didn't train at all.. Hopefully I'll bring my time down to under 2 like I usually do when I actually make the effort. Great day out though. Northampton's route was surprisingly decent. -
Stockport County 3-4 LCFC - Post Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Stockport County (A) - Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
What does this mean? -
Stockport County (A) - Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Alright Ronan. -
Stockport County (A) - Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Be nice to get up to mid table by the end of today. -
Stockport County (A) - Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Give him strength. Like, actual strength.
