-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'd bring O'Hora straight in for Thomas but other than that, I like the look of this. -
Hopefully the club are sensible with allowing some wriggle room for giving these tickets back if it does get postponed and you can't make the rearranged game. I've never understood why it's so strict. I wouldn't put it past them sending a coach load of zero hour stewards up to do spot checks to see if they're in the same hands.
-
I disagree, I think he's earnt the start and should start whilst he's high on confidence. He will benefit from a long and consistent run in the team, we can't hold him back anymore.
-
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
I hope he don't but even if he does there's still more reason to be positive from the last couple of weeks. -
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
I can't say I won't boo McCarthy passing to Thomas in the 6 yard box when he's surrounded by players, but other than that there's not a reason to boo individuals or get on backs like before. -
Hamza Choudhury permanent to Sheff United - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I reckon they've just seen it as low risk to give him one year and hope that he can find some form away from our circus and somewhere he has done well previously. Really they should have looked elsewhere because of how limited he is and how much he's not likely to improve or equal what he did on the first loan. -
Hamza Choudhury permanent to Sheff United - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
How was it strange if the manager who thought he did well wanted him back? -
Does he actually need a first team loan in case he is needed as back up? If McCarthy gets injured could he be on the bench until we sorted an emergency loan?
-
Oxford (H) | Sat 05-Sep | 15:00 KO - Pre Match
Stuntman_Mike replied to Foxes96's topic in Leicester City Forum
Expecting there to be a bit of a buzz and decent atmosphere after our first win. Plus the new signings giving us a bit of a lift. -
Glamorous move for the lad.
-
Window closed, what's our best lineup?
Stuntman_Mike replied to richardsfoxes's topic in Leicester City Forum
The window might've closed, but it's hard to say the best team without seeing everyone play or how they fit. I'd have had Burns ahead of Howell when they signed, but not now and I wouldn't have Thomas as centre back ahead of actual centre backs but he's somehow been an upgrade. -
Last season is completely different. I'd always go Stoke under those circumstances, but I physically and mentally couldn't bring myself to pay and give up my time for those dossers.
-
Wout Faes signs for Leicester - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Is that not enough? -
Wout Faes signs for Leicester - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Justified abuse. -
Everyone loved that! Think it even got SK1 singing for the resulting corner. I know lots of us moan all the time, but it don't take a lot to make us happy. We've been deprived of small moments like that for years.
-
I knew he was bad, but how bad is Okoli to make Luke Thomas, playing out of position look like an upgrade? Crazy.
-
He comes across like the sort of wet wipe that now he's returned to London and will be using his local bakery and coffee shop again, he'll turn into Pavel Nedved.
-
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Big fan of the Braybrooke chant. It's good having something fresh and original for a likable academy player. -
Classy player and fun to watch. Almost enough to get me down the ground on his own. I'd love to see him start getting some goals.
-
Alex McCarthy joins on deal to 2028
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
His pass to Thomas in the 6 yard box is genuinely the worst decision I have ever seen a footballer make. He had so much time to decide against it. Genuinely stunned by it. -
Another impressive performance. I love how he protects the ball and wriggles out of trouble. Hope he can keep this up.
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Horrendous tonight. Just useless. That one particular pass back into our half towards one of our players who was surrounded by theirs at the time, when he had a whole field to turn and run into, was actually worse than his miss. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. (Braybrooke should've have taken the shot tbf). -
Great fun to watch and seems to have a fantastic attitude. We've missed having a player like this for some time now. It felt like tonight we needed someone to link up with him more at times, to mix up the direct running that caused them so many problems. If we can get him running in behind more with a decent target man either on the end of things or occupying defences, his stats could be off the chart.
-
I like how much he wants to win the ball back, especially as a more attacking player. He's just a good player to watch and will hopefully keep getting better and better. Needs to be a regular now.
-
Liam Cullen signs until 2029 - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Looks lost and down on confidence already when he should be fresh and atleast looking like he's going to do something, even if it don't pull off. I deliberately made of point of trying to watch him tonight because of how anonymous he's been and he doesn't look for the ball, he kept deliberately moving in between their players with his arms out as if he did want it. Strange.
