Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Martin's gone for a smarter jacket today, he's rattled by Foxestalk calling him scruffy
  2. Yeahh, up yours Oxford fans. Well in Russ.
  3. It actually suits the Americanisms and fan culture that they try to force at the football down there.
  4. Getting that sensitive at this stage is something else He says he can handle the criticism, but that is exactly what he isn't doing. His football is bad enough, but coming out with this kind of response so early on already suggests he's going to crumble here.
  5. Consider yourself lucky
  6. Other fans make out like our fans rallied together to get him to come here. On this kind of thing, I seen a Sheff Utd fan saying we can't laugh at Hamza/Ayew going there because we still having Luke Thomas playing for us. As if everyone wants him to start and if it has any bearing on how shite their signings were.
  7. I wonder how many people who are fine with Trump's plan to buy votes for $5k would be ok with it if it was his opposition. Crazy world.
  8. Sir Les is related to Anton and Rio Ferdinand. It'd never officially come up before, I just knew their names (obvs).
  9. Anyone enquiring about this should be banned from buying tickets at our phoenix club.
  10. I'm concerned with who is second
  11. Are you suggesting you want information for our eagerly anticipated game against a youth team? I really hope you can sort a ticket before kick off.
  12. It'll be when Fulham's kids turn us over in a couple of weeks.
  13. York v Gillingham on 26th September to complete the 92 again.
  14. Porto should absolutely not be there. We rested players because we were through! It's no huge embarrassment losing away to anyone 5-0 in the CL under those circumstances, especially a club that size.
  15. It's weird because it's often the manner of the defeat rather than an off day. That Spurs defeat were we were 2-1 up in added time was much worst than the 6-1 in 2017. One of the worst for me was actually Slavia Prague in lockdown. Just sent me that performance did. I've never physically stormed out the house and gone for a long walk like that before. Just our approach to the game and with it being a knockout. The very worst of Rodgers.
  16. This must be a boycott, surely.
  17. Yeah but look how good they are
  18. @Tommy G alright half a job.
  19. The timing, the wording. We are absolutely a social experiment. How do we still have a club?
  20. I'm constantly flicking between these two. Trying to not give a single **** and just not coping
  21. Fair, can't always tell. I know where I'd have gone!
  22. If only those fans that spunked money on an Italy trip had held out He's playing in Watford next month.
  23. His family clearly means a lot to him and it was quite obvious in his documentary they weren't going abroad again.
  24. Poor move from the outside, but he's in control of it so happy he's found somewhere I guess. I'd have gone Sheff Weds, unless he thinks he can still go there next.
×
×
  • Create New...