-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Jordan James joins on loan - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
What makes you think he'd stay with us next season if you think clubs like Spurs or West Ham are going to be interested? -
Words / Phrases you don't hear anymore - or do you?
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Chat
Looking forward to the game today -
That was the only season they didn't compare it to I think the point is that the level doesn't always dictate the fun. L1 last time was undoubtedly more fun than the last 2 seasons combined.
-
Non-League Football 25/26
Stuntman_Mike replied to SemperEadem's topic in General Football and Sport
Looks like the play offs for Coalville after yesterdays defeat then. Was a long shot anyways. -
I'm not sure mate, he was just composing himself to me.
-
Itauma is unreal.
-
Yeah fair enough. I'm not saying it is guaranteed to work, but we're just so poor up top it could be worth a go. It's not like we play to any kind of aerial ability and he would definitely win more fouls with balls into feet. He's out of form, but I think his link up would be better. It's just sad that we've spent £25m on the other two options available and I want an out of form player (in his favoured position) to replace them.
-
We don't have strikers who can finish now though. I think it'd worth a game, or half of one surely? I could see the ball sticking a bit more, more fouls being won in dangerous areas etc. Mavididi might run himself into trouble, but his pace through the middle would be more disruptive than what we currently offer.
-
I did say split personality, and it's quite obvious as to why I would want the people connected to this shambles to suffer.
-
Crawley will do the double over us in 2028.
-
This clubs given me some kind of split personality. Half of me wants to see the place packed out, vocal and helping us over the line. The other half of me genuinely wants to see the place as empty as possible, no noise and pastings.
- 82 replies
-
- 22
-
-
This is the same club that wouldn't sell tickets to their own in recent years. Now they're begging good fans who've been pushed away, to come down. Mugs.
- 82 replies
-
- 59
-
-
-
Loads left.
-
Non-League Football 25/26
Stuntman_Mike replied to SemperEadem's topic in General Football and Sport
Do we know who they'll be playing? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Stamford should be a good day out for it. -
I'd booked to go down Tigers again on the same day and I'm gutted this might mean I watch it before. I don't recognise myself
-
Latest Fan Advisory Board (FAB) Meeting
Stuntman_Mike replied to jammie82uk's topic in Leicester City Forum
Exactly. Their focus should be on why people aren't coming, not punishing or pushing those people away even more. It's insane. -
Latest Fan Advisory Board (FAB) Meeting
Stuntman_Mike replied to jammie82uk's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not saying you can't have more than one complaint, with some being more important than others.. but to see comments from those meeting minutes requesting "more discount for shirts", "better food stalls" and grassing on people vaping, when the club is on its arse with very little focus on that, is seriously depressing. Another day, another push closer to being done with it. I hate sharing my club with such ****ing melts.- 180 replies
-
- 15
-
