-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
If Northampton stay up, we'll be battling it out with them for worst club in the East Midlands.
-
Not renewing my season ticket: I cannot be only one
Stuntman_Mike replied to LinekersLugs's topic in Leicester City Forum
That is a surprise seeing as they send emails asking for feedback on each standard matchday. -
Not renewing my season ticket: I cannot be only one
Stuntman_Mike replied to LinekersLugs's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think we probably just have very different opinions on what makes a matchday fun. It's an urban area, for a team from the city. The fan zones are what needs improving, we don't need picnic areas that take us even further from the working mans game. -
Fair, but I do feel it's a factor in a lot of areas. Particularly where I grew up, people don't take as much pride.
-
Don't want to be negative, but taking pride in your property is something that is definitely on the decline. Obviously not helped with rentals.
-
Sterling's new Feyenoord team mates having to travel 85 miles for training as he doesn't have his work permit finalised. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ce948p5gk3no
-
Not renewing my season ticket: I cannot be only one
Stuntman_Mike replied to LinekersLugs's topic in Leicester City Forum
What? -
It happened on the way to (or from) the ground
Stuntman_Mike replied to DJW1's topic in Leicester City Forum
Took a bit of a hiding at Rennes, which is the only real trouble I've had surprisingly. We left to barriers that all the other City fans were being ushered down so we could get back to the car quicker, obviously not thinking about the ultras section still drinking outside their end post game. The fact none of us look French and I was carrying a giant England flag probably didn't help Could've been much, much worse. -
-
-
-
-
I guess purely for being an England World Cup winner. Barnsley 0-1 Leicester This will be a featured match on Saturday's Score - 1430 BST on BBCi and bbc.co.uk/score Neil Austin's 49th-minute own-goal handed Leicester victory but Barnsley celebrated Championship safety after Ipswich's late equaliser against Leeds. Barnsley-born defender Austin attempted to clear Matty Fryatt's lob off the line but succeeded only in heading the ball into his own net. Austin's unfortunate intervention was enough to settle a tense contest. Sean Newton almost made it 2-0 but in the end both sides were happy after the news came through from Leeds.
-
City were a mid sized club in the midlands.
-
I remember City fans singing his name at Barnsley away the game after he didn't die
-
The football equivalent of Gladiator, Dumb & Dumber and Speed sequels.
-
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/cat/chair-covers-25223/
-
Derby are 6th.
-
It's one thing being as shite as we are, but it's still unreal how we've allowed ourselves to be so poor in such a poor league.
-
League One & Two - 2025/26
Stuntman_Mike replied to spacemunky's topic in General Football and Sport
I can't believe Exeter haven't sacked a manager since 2003. -
You do know about freedom to choose a job and all that?
-
He'll get us back in Europe.
-
Realistic Managerial Replacements
Stuntman_Mike replied to winteriscoming's topic in Leicester City Forum
Have you always had him as your profile photo waiting for this moment?
