-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
I get the impression he's frustrated by our system and is being held back. We need to get him forward more or options ahead of him more.
-
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
The same day we drew with Palace in the PL in the blistering October heat () in 2022, Notts County were losing at home to Coalville Town. It really can change so quickly. -
Liam Cullen signs until 2029 - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Perez was frustrating at times but I can't remember him having a single game as anonymous as Cullen today. -
It's pretty straightforward. We seen a player who's limited and who has checked out. He isn't built for possession football.
-
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
I thought it would be awkward, but I really can't believe how much we struggled. What a mess. -
Alex McCarthy joins on deal to 2028
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Ward. -
Liam Cullen signs until 2029 - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'll judge him when he starts. -
I know we focus on the negatives here, but let's give this lad the credit he deserves for today.
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
We could be in for a very long season. That was genuinely depressing to watch. -
Not sure he'd get in my Monday night 6 a side team near Loughborough.
-
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Here we go again. Old fans and KPFC brigade being blamed for a bad atmosphere when the young lads in the footy gear stand in silence. -
I wouldn't trust this lad to carry a daily co op shop. It's absolutely insane he is associated with a transfer fee with seven figures involved.
-
Ipswich (A) Carabao Cup Second Round
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Eh, I know they're not the best, but the draw was on Monday evening They're not going to have all those details for an event that quickly. -
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
Leics Police Events @LeicsEvents 6h If you are one of the 2,100 with the golden ticket for tomorrow's game, some good news and bad news in the below ππ» Good News β - Industry Bar are opening up for away fans. Open from 8am, putting on breakfast COBS and have a large outside area. Short walk from the π and ποΈ -
Thread should be called Striker.
-
Based on your posts here, it's not in Notts is it?
-
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
Fair. It's just a bit happy clappy to me, wanting everyone in the same colour. Should be bring your voices or something, it just comes across a bit Coach 1. -
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'm generally a UFS fan, but if the Ginetta's Supporter Club put this out you'd laugh at it. -
Rangers look awful.
-
-
-
Why? For all we know he wanted 36 and it's not an indication of the pecking order.
-
Not sure if you're ITK, or if you're a cockney that's just had an audiology appointment.
-
Shame I'm working this one, it's always a great day out.
