-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Millwall (A) - 3pm, Sat 25 October
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
They've given us 3k. -
Millwall (A) - 3pm, Sat 25 October
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
They're selling the bottom tier first. -
A quick Sunday pint in The New Storey, Osgathorpe. Signed Drinkwater and Vardy shirts on the wall always a welcome touch.
-
I just want to see more from us, I'm not overly worried if it's not a win. Our tempo needs raising and we need to move the ball quicker. I'd also love to see Fatawu drifting more central at times throughout the game, rather than hugging the touchline the whole time.
-
The guy on the tannoy actually asked for fans to push forward. Crazy.
-
Surely we're the only fanbase that sees promotion or success as an issue Of course it's better to get promoted as soon as possible, it shouldn't even cross someone's mind to suggest otherwise.
-
Obviously not helped with the club deciding it should be a Cat A fixture for a night game against a newly promoted team, when this would normally be a 'fan fixture' of some kind. Your average Leicester fan isn't going to suddenly spend £40+ on this game because they know Deadpool has an interest in it.
-
Millwall (A) - 3pm, Sat 25 October
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
I think because of their reputation it actually makes it one of the safest games. Better to get the overland and not the tube if going by train to London. -
-
Depends if you mean the standard or the league itself. I personally prefer this league as a match day fan, particularly away games.
-
Nothing yet. I can't believe there isn't a rule already in place to decide what happens in this situation. Those points could be the difference between losing millions by the end of the season and they're just working it out as they go.
-
This has potential
-
Seen nothing so far to suggest we won't be comfortably top 6, it's just if we get a big points deduction or not.
-
Guess it depends on how bad you want the job doing.
-
He seemed close enough to the half way line.
-
I could be overthinking it, but at the time it seemed quite telling that he preferred to walk by the away end rather than the kop when he was hooked.
-
apart from the L printed on it, I'd agree.
-
It seemed pretty daft, a load of our fans singing for Monga to replace him when clearly his confidence is already shot and that change was always going to happen.
-
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Stuntman_Mike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Average from the home end and below average from them lot for such a big game for them. -
Confidence player who's out of form, but who'll come good. He's proven he's good at this level before and personally I'm not worried about him at all, especially as we have Monga to come in.
-
Coventry (H) - 20th September 12:30 KO
Stuntman_Mike replied to AKCJ's topic in Leicester City Forum
Stol Ricardo Vesty Okoli (He needs a proper run of games imo and I felt sick typing Faes) Thomas Winks Hamza James Mavididi Ayew Fatawu Carranza and Monga to get plenty of minutes. -
We need a proper song for Ricardo
Stuntman_Mike replied to hackneyfox's topic in Leicester City Forum
We've got two really good ones that I know of, but people don't often join in with something that ends without du du du. The running down the wing in royal blue and the Kasabian one. -
Leicester 3-2 Villa … 10 years on
Stuntman_Mike replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Who was our worst manager and why?
Stuntman_Mike replied to ramboacdc's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not just from a results or performance perspective, but no one has made me dislike the club more than RVN. He just wasn't likable at all. If a manager acts like you don't even exist as a fan, or even pretend to care then it's a non starter and that's before you include how useless they were. If Pearson's record under us dropped off a cliff, I'd still be using up precious annual leave to follow his side, whereas RVN had me coming into the city the day we're playing the champions elect and heading home before kick off.
