Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Hate the ****.
  2. If you keep picking you the dross you only have yourself to blame. They're dragging the 'alright' players down with them. We're a one trick team with Fatawu cutting in, that's about it.
  3. Should have been a pen.
  4. Ramsey is a young lad, has just scored, been rested from international break, recent ban and he finds himself rested/dropped for ****ing Soumare???
  5. Theres no excuse for this. We've chosen to play Hamza, Soumare and Daka.
  6. Coaches depart King Power Stadium at 1:45pm. We advise supporters to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the departure time Click Here to View On Sale Dates and Ticket Prices Please Note: Fox Travel is non refundable, please make sure you can travel before booking Last time I used them, they left from behind the kop.
  7. Less goals to enjoy since we dropped.
  8. We'd be completely lost without the singing section, but there are far too many people in there that just want to be closer to the little atmosphere we do have, rather than to actually contribute to it.
  9. We're just a 'nice' club. There's hardly any edge or passion. The fact we don't have people holding Top and co to account is the problem. If they're not giving us anything to get excited about then why do we just accept it? The majority of our fans just simply don't have the passion for it.
  10. Looking forward to this.
  11. I knew it was going to be flat when it's a Saturday night game and there was about 6 people boozing outside F Bar. Where else in the country would you find a run down, typical match day boozer that close to the ground that is so empty? Not saying that particular place is amazing, but it sums up the cliental that go to our games and in turn effects the atmosphere.
  12. You would drop Winks for Soumare? As in, actually choose Soumare to play and not Winks
  13. I'd get a handful of academy lads in. I was listening to BSLB the other day and I agreed with every last word. Just keep Faes away from the team, he's a liability. I just don't care anymore. As for Daka, he's not even good enough to come off the bench, he doesn't even look good enough to be a competition winner.
  14. Ipswich seem to get away with so much negative media attention. What they've spent the last 12 months and what they've returned has been abysmal.
  15. Great chance to get to get down Coalville before heading into Leicester for our evening game. I'd imagine Nomads will get a few extra in today as well with Nugent joining.
  16. Tough picks! Wolves have been very unlucky the last two games and I fancy Sunderland's good start to slow down at some point. If it was me, I'd actually go for West Ham out of those but I wouldn't be confident.
  17. Followed by "now found himself on the bench in the Championship".
  18. Not all about locality, just depends where in particular you're travelling to seeing as we have such poor transport links.
  19. The Crown Liquor Saloon is worth the trip on it's own.
  20. What's not to love about the odd Saturday night game?
  21. I'd say our numbers have still been decent, helped by all visiting teams selling out apart from Wrexham so far. Blackburn at 47% is crazy.
  22. All the top end places. Highcross, Spencers, Tav and Hogarths
  23. If you look close enough you can see Phil and Grant holding a spade each.
  24. A quick solo Guinness in Duffy's waiting for my mates to get in for a day sesh. Not sure I'll have a better stout all day. Very good.
×
×
  • Create New...