Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. My recent post was wasted amongst the snooker fetish club.
  2. After the first sentence I was expecting you to say he got a spare for you. I seen him in Loughborough once, it was actually really nice just seeing him not playing football.
  3. I'm going to see Lazio this month, I might try and sneak a memory stick in the board room with his goal against QPR and his fine brace at Anfield uploaded on it. Help this one through.
  4. Hailee Steinfeld. (Sinners is a great film btw)
  5. Sell him to Brentford for £35m and I think that's more like it. Or £25m if we include Vesty, Faes, Kristiansen, Soumare and Coady.
  6. There is absolutely no chance we get £17m for this tit, surely? Especially from an Italian club.
  7. Oh yeah forgot about that one
  8. I thought that, but then I checked their next fixture..
  9. If only that worked when I want City to win.
  10. They're all pretty likable clubs imo. Probably Charlton or Orient for the days out though.
  11. Really could do with Newcastle snatching a point here.
  12. Just realised if he plays against Forest, his home send off will be his 500th game for us.
  13. It's hard to read tone on a forum sometimes, I know I don't come across how I intend to half the time No need to apologise.
  14. This guy needs a mention. Just had no confidence in him at all.
  15. Was Ian Walker not just prone to really bad mistakes, but other than that pretty good for us?
  16. It made me smile.. I wasn't exactly being dismissive. Maybe if I was actually trying to be 'patronising' I would have used tin pot. Fair play to them, I hope they or Sunderland go up. Must be less sensitive next time.
  17. It would actually be quite nice to finish 18th.
  18. That falls under the 'extremely witty' category by our standards. I think you're being a bit soft on this one.
  19. Another angle, although I prefer the other one as this shows Ayew and Skipp play for us.
  20. Pitch invasion for finishing 6th in Bristol
  21. It just won't stop will it
  22. Harsh on Burnley not getting a title to recognise this season. Same points as Leeds, didn't concede to Leeds twice and beat them away. Only conceded 16 goals all season and lost half the amount of games as them. If ever a joint title was justified this would be it! (Not an anti Leeds post, more pro what Burnley have done)
  23. Been loads of trouble between them pair lately. Would be a lively couple of games.
  24. The latest one of people genuinely lining up for Faes autograph and beaming smiles with RVN has made me feel sick
  25. Is that the case? I know many of our fans are special, but surely the reference is just them winning that night sealed it for us, not that they made it possible for us.
×
×
  • Create New...