Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Jesus isn't on yet - so stop blaming him
  2. BARNES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D
  3. Booo@Spurs (Good goal, but still...)
  4. I'm playing a game on my phone with this on my compooter...
  5. Considering I generally only watch on not very legal bits of running water - I doubt not watching it will make any difference, but...
  6. Prince? Prince? Hah. Baron at best
  7. There have been films released this year called Inheritance and Failure!, so...
  8. On the one hand, I'd love a decent manager here again - on the other, I don't trust the rest of the club to support them properly anymore, so... Grrr. Argh.
  9. Do you trust this club to do that properly, right now, though?
  10. Well, we already knew we were cwap, right? But will anything actually CHANGE, or are we doomed, anyway?
  11. We scored? JJ!!! YES! *sigh*
  12. Their bodies will - dunno about their minds
  13. Well, there it is - AGAIN
  14. How else do we sink their battleship?
×
×
  • Create New...