Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. As my wife said - we're so shit the rest of the league can use us as fertilizer I don't see that changing with Southampton atm...
  2. We can beat 65, can't we?
  3. Is it Christmas still, because that was gift-wrapped
  4. This ref isn't mucking around... Is that allowed?
  5. Almost time for the rugby...
  6. News at 11: LCFC are still shit
  7. Another defender that gets vertigo in the opponents half?
  8. He stoles it from us! My precious!
  9. FataWOW!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  10. He's not the Omnissiah, he's a very naughty boy
  11. Are you sure? Are you really sure?
  12. YOu have to laugh, right? ffs...
  13. Fawas working for me atm.
  14. B.A. "Forty" Winks. Mr Zzzz.
  15. Can't we have the sublime without the cor-blimey, dammit?
  16. Sod it then - I'm definitely wishing for a League 2 win in 2028
  17. There I fixed it. (An alternative to I Fixed It For You ((I)FIFY).)
  18. I didn't have a Thai version of 'Allo 'Allo on my bingo card today
  19. Someone's been playing FIFA on beginner, again (I know, 'cuz I've done it too )
×
×
  • Create New...