-
Posts
1,948 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by lfu
-
Steve Cooper is available
-
How would you feel if Forest won the league and could it happen?
lfu replied to Walshy5's topic in Leicester City Forum
tbh I'm far too irritated by our predicament to be angry about where Forest are in the table. I'd love if they were down here scrapping against relegation with us instead but being at opposite ends makes it much easier to not care as much. I still take joy in them losing (rare as it is this season), and if we were mid-table I'm sure I'd care a lot more. Don't think they can win the league, I think they're more likely to finish 5th. Them potentially getting CL football is what irks me the most - Europa or Conference League I wouldn't be fussed about. But if they do, at least it would be a breath of fresh air from the Sky Super 6 which is where most of my goodwill towards them comes from. And I'd look forward to them overextending their wage budget and falling afoul of PSR in the coming seasons as they try to maintain that level π -
Can't you play for 3 clubs if one of those clubs is in a summer league country (e.g. MLS with its February-October season) and the other two are winter leagues like the PL? "As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs." (page 12 of this document)
-
Ezechiel Banzuzi likely heading to Monaco for β¬13m. Seems like a pretty good fee to receive for him
-
I remember the sentiment when we signed him was that Saliba was rawer than Fofana but had a higher ceiling
-
I hear it'll be red with a tree on it
-
They should look closer to home β Mancini won Man City their first league title and FA Cup for over 40 years and he was still sacked for the crime of finishing second in the league
-
Works well to the tune of baby give it up too
-
He's the Maghreb Mahrez Or the Belgian Eden Hazard
-
I was so angry when Pep decided he'd seen enough and put McAtee on, Foden was pure dogwater
-
centre back from the U21s https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tom-wilson-brown/profil/spieler/867710
-
U21 CB Tom Wilson-Brown on the bench
-
give Joe Dodoo the Ballon d'Or permanently based on his per 90 goals scored tbh
-
No chance Ward ever makes the saves at 1:40 and 2:15 here
-
Need a big fuch off "Rudkin Out" banner for the next home game
-
Our second relegation so far We could be 20th in League 1 and he'll still be in the job ffs
-
LCFC Fans Advisory Board Meeting Minutes 27/11/24
lfu replied to Foxes_Trust's topic in Leicester City Forum
Is there a reason for the meeting minutes taking the better part of a month to be released? -
Gala's manager threatened him with having to play under Steve Cooper if he didn't improve his game
-
Considering the club sends you an email asking why you weren't there if you don't go to a game, maybe they should also consider sending the early leavers a similar questionnaire
-
πππ Spurs are the gift that just keeps giving
-
Twitter rumours of Wolves wanting CoberΓ‘n to replace O'Neil That would REALLY piss off the Baggies fans π
-
-
So Alcock might yet stay, like how we had De Bernardin as Maresca's GK coach and Caballero as Maresca's AssMan?
