Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,896
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. I'm not Cooper's biggest fan by any means but I came away feeling mostly positive from today's game - I'd just like to see us set up to be a bit more attack-minded from the off without going too gung-ho and to see changes made a bit earlier if we're behind. There was a night and day difference to most of the home performances in the 22/23 season with plenty of fighting spirit on show which we're going to need in abundance this season.
  2. It's Ipswich, they'll likely sign both!
  3. Might as well close the thread then!
  4. I wish they would!
  5. And the end to our season if we're letting Canon go without getting another striker in.
  6. Get him serving pints in the concourse or something - then again at the pace he operates at maybe not!
  7. Ok Jon enjoy!
  8. If this is true yes absolutely!
  9. Shocking if true
  10. Derby knocked out by Barrow on pens!
  11. He scores when he wants...............
  12. So glad I didn't waste any money on a ticket for this.
  13. Rudkin: The cheque-book that keeps on giving!
  14. Beige FC
  15. You're trying to apply sense!
  16. Tick tock tick tock
  17. Rudkin probably hasn't got a clue either way to be honest
×
×
  • Create New...