Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. We'd better have at least 1 more striker incoming!
  2. I'll reserve judgement until the transfer window has closed but at present I'm not optimistic!
  3. Where would you like him delivered?
  4. See ya!
  5. And there it is - predictable as ever!
  6. The better teams in this league will batter us if we continue to play like this.
  7. Faes and Mavididi off then!
  8. Ah yes and Miserable Mavididi!
  9. So we have a CC, JJ and an HH!
  10. Did he say of which team?
  11. I personally don't care what their motivation is to sell - I just want them gone and the sooner the better!
  12. The Little Old Leicester (LoL)
  13. And do Leuven fans hate Aiyawatt as much as we do?
  14. Any bids in for him yet?
  15. Will the last one out please turn off the lights!
  16. Can I please be the first (and last!!!!) to post "our first Abdul"!
  17. How long is this medical taking?
  18. Don't worry Rudkin will insist on paying one!
  19. Prefer Malachi Hardy to Laurel & Hardy!
  20. 12 again or is he 13 yet?
  21. As much as I despise King Power they both look so much better than the men's versions with the BC Game logo!
×
×
  • Create New...