-
Posts
8,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Gamble92
-
Why was it so hard just to have normal pin stripes like the Ind Coope one and I decent shade of green?
-
Barnsley (A) - Sat 19 Sep - 12:30 KO - Pre-Match Thread
Gamble92 replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
This sounds suspiciously like you own the cafe or at least have a vested interest. Do you supply the bacon? -
It’s been seen by some as a blessing that we have had so much youth to fall back on and sell off or use for this level, but I can’t help but think how much we have been robbed of watching some of these lads play for us for years. Should have been able to see them develop for a few years and leave for mega fees.
-
Only time the club have ever wanted us to hear anything is if it benefits King Power and how they look.
-
Don’t tell Paul Merson
-
Just stopping an administration I would have thought. Could be that there’s been no offers and he’s plugging the gap to stop it going out of his hands already.
-
Genuinely laughable. I pity you
-
Ahhhh so it’s just a coincidence he was able to make so many games when we won the Premier League? He doesn’t give a shit. If you think he does then I don’t even care about trying to convince people like you at this point. No one neglects us like this if they care.
-
I feel sorry for you if you think this is him showing he cares. It’s to make the sale easier. Not showing up for almost every game last season and neglecting us so much we drop to our lowest ever position is not caring. You really shouldn’t need this explanation.
-
Barnsley (A) - Sat 19 Sep - 12:30 KO - Pre-Match Thread
Gamble92 replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
The other time there under Sven was one of the most one sided wins I’ve seen from us away. We were class and King got the second to wrap it up. -
What I really hate about him is he’s a lingering reminder of them lot. The ones we have had to sit through for years. Doesn’t want to be here and doesn’t give his all. Doesn't matter what level you’re playing at, if the other player wants that ball more it shows. I was done years ago with this type of player. It’s such an insult to us to have anyone who doesn’t give absolutely everything. Yet the culture of our whole club has allowed it again and again.
-
Reminds me of an Ian Walker one against Preston (I think) back in like 2002
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wouldn’t this work better if Claudio was dead? -
Franco Ravizzoli joins on 3 year deal - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Sorry I’ll nip to Slough next weekend and let you know -
Franco Ravizzoli joins on 3 year deal - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Listen pal, that was your insight. Don’t get uptight with me -
Franco Ravizzoli joins on 3 year deal - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
He’s had to go to Slough -
He did start the season ahead of that goalkeeper
-
Stockport County 3-4 LCFC - Post Match Thread
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Why does this amazing philosophy of his only turn into boot it and sit back after we go in front? Positives: as we all thought we can put a lot of goals past a lot of teams this season in spite of the tactics. Riis looked great again. we scored 4 at a team I expect to be near the top. This could be one of them turning points as it’s early on and there’s been a lot of turbulence in selections. negatives: we look awful defensively. Like unbelievably bad. Thomas again targeted with no answers. They should have had more. We have such a weak mentality. If we don’t sort ourselves out at the back we won’t be anywhere near the top. -
I know I should be well past the stage of being bothered about this but it is such a disgrace that he didn't end his career here. Just compounds that with it being ****ing Burnley.
-
****ing hated this era. Was horrible watching all of O'Neill's lot turn like my Nan into her stairlift alongside absolute shite like Royce, Akinbiyi and tricky Trev.
-
Aren't things bad enough without threads like this? Might as well whip up all the losses to Cov and Forest while we are at it. Yesterday was the worst. Even when we went up under Micky Adams we had that strange 6-1 loss to Ipswich. There isn't a club in the world so capable of going from one extreme to the other. I'm sure of it. I'm not of the "i'd have taken this in exchange for all we've won" camp either. It's getting to the point where it's that bad I'd rather they never ****ing came.
-
Wes Burns signs for Leicester until 2029 - Official
Gamble92 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Faes and Vesty who we won the Championship with?
-
The only emergency meeting tonight is the Leicester fan TV lot with Ross Howard in Flaming Grill.
-
He did, but so did the bloke in front of me and he needed 3 people to help him to his chair.
