-
Posts
8,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Gamble92
-
If it means we still have a club
-
This club has always been there. Through the absolute shit and I think we will survive this. It's just gonna be rough. I am not doing too well with all this. I can't bare the thought of us not having Leicester any more.
-
Wasn't going to post any more tonight but the ****ing either lack of effort or complete lack of photo shop skills here beggars belief. To turn a square cut out of Top to light green because Kermit is green. If I wasn't done before I am now.
-
Give them samworth brothers a bell lad
-
Least we've given him an extension for a year
-
This will be the next in a long line of things to hate him for. He will cling on and not just sell up. Now it's not all about worshipping him and his family he isn't bothered. They never have been if it's not about them. Yes I include the amazing Vichai in that. We have let a vanity project destroy our club.
-
I've been absolutely numb since the game ended. Sick of them making me feel like this
-
Know exactly how he feels strangely
-
LCFC 0-1 Swansea, post-match thread
Gamble92 replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Bet all these who keep gloating they go and watch non league football wear Band T-Shirts stained in all sorts and stink of B.O -
How do we survive this?
-
The fact you could be talking about any of the last 4 appointments is why we are ****ed
-
Nothing changes until man baby is gone
-
LCFC 0-1 Swansea, post-match thread
Gamble92 replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
I found their whole team and fanbase a bit strange today. We seem to be really hated. -
Match thread Leicester vs Swansea 11th April 2026
Gamble92 replied to tinpot_fox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Is there anyone who LCFC TV get on that isn't an alcoholic that's decided to have 10 pints before going on? -
The fact he admits he didn't hold himself accountable and was such utter shit all season tells me all I need to know. Don't really care how good he's been at Leeds. Like I won't care if any of this current lot go on and do well. All it does is confirm the absolute apathy and contempt we have for this set of players is completely justified.
-
I think the best defense I see of him is "he learned from his mistakes". There was ****ing plenty of them wasn't there?
-
Genuinely think if we won 4-0 tomorrow being direct he'd be called in Rudkin's office asking why Winks and the two centre backs weren't stood on the ball for 60 minutes.
-
Really wish more people would realise this
-
It's this or one of Tom Hopper
-
Just a shame for us that includes John Rudkin
-
Yeah that went well against Southampton
-
Lot of drug insinuations going on in here
-
I looked around the concourse on Friday and thought, there's not one person here that I'd be okay being associated with. I include the people I went with in that.
-
Actually I enjoyed the pre season friendly at Northampton in 2021
-
You know what I thought earlier. I can't remember what's gone on longer. The last time I enjoyed going to watch Leicester or the last time my Wife served up a reasonable meal. Think I decided it was the Carbonara in May 2013
