-
Posts
8,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Gamble92
-
In the concourse as the second goal for Preston made Stolarcyk look like my Dad trying to switch the Tele off after watching Zulu on Boxing day, some Alan Brazil lookalike with the BMI of Vanessa Feltz started hysterically laughing whilst consuming a Chicken Balti. What's funny about any of this? I wish I confronted him now but he had a 2013 Henri Lloyd on so I didn't fancy me chances.
-
Steady on Jason
-
Was a real eye opener to me earlier how many were against any negative chanting regarding Rudkin and the board. I get the stance of not being negative during a game and still being anti King Power. But you could just tell there's still enough backing for them. It's what will cost us out existence if it carries on.
-
Get what you're saying but also completely disagree at the same time and I have contacted various therapy and mental health groups to combat the next decade.
-
Seeing their fans happy is the equivalent of contracting a virus that leaves you on the shitter for days
-
The only way is up baby
-
I've come up with a new pre match idea. Those shirt cannons but with forgettable players from our past on the shirts. I want to hear some obese, Henri Lloyd wearing gammon behind me shout who's Luigi Glombard?
-
I was at the Snooker in Leicester other year and some reprobate did a loud, uncompromising and incredibly smelly fart as Murphy secured a 120 break. And it was still better than the Spion Kop flask drinkers.
-
Almost £6m on Agent fees since February 2025
Gamble92 replied to Stadt's topic in Leicester City Forum
. -
- 256 replies
-
- 16
-
-
-
After the indecisiveness of not sacking Rodgers, Ruud and Marti you kind of have to admire how quick they were to act over the Sausage Roll t shirt.
- 344 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Hi John
-
It's a hell of a lot easier to treat players well when everything's going well too. Wonder how many in the last few years have had meals with the owners and great stories of team bonding to tell.
-
Absolutely spot on. Been saying all of this. You missed out the part where Ranieri was about 11th choice. We know of at least 6 managers who turned it down that season I think. Our owners were actually hated by the football world until the crash because of what they did to Ranieri. That sacking I actually agreed with, but to try and pretend we had these owners who were loved because of free donuts and the title win is just not true. The crash happens and then suddenly, as goes on a lot when people die, just the good things get focused on. But anyone analysing all of this can see this wasn't some mastermind behind everything. It was a perfect storm. We couldn't have done it without their money but the way they run the club was extremely negligent at times and we are seeing all of that and more now.
-
The hospital donation was only something spoke about once Vichai died and we have since been told they had to ask for it several times. Hell of a lot of revisionism goes on after the helicopter crash.
-
After International Break - Clueless as ever?
Gamble92 replied to Collymore's topic in Leicester City Forum
Throw away the key I say -
I think we have to be ready to see Ayew start. After Daka missed the chances and with it being 2 games in 4 days. I think he will go for Ayew on Friday and Daka on Monday. I'm not even reading the pre match thread if that happens.
-
Top can't believe anyone would ever have gone against him or his people after "everything he's done". The sheer arrogance and petulance of the little man is just revolting.
-
Definitely has happened. Wish I could give you double rep for calling out Babylon.
-
I've come to the conclusion Top spent all his money on AI bots to defend him on Leicester City Facebook pages. There's no way even people from Beaumont Leys and Hinckley are that thick.
-
Let's not forget our amazing, great owners were part of a of an undercover documentary where a bunch of owners from China and Thailand sat in a room talking about how to effectively buy a club on the cheap to get in the Premier League. They spoke about how it's like a £30m gamble basically. With the end goal to get a Premier League club that's worth ten times that. Of course that's nothing to them. But what they didn't talk about is what happens if you don't achieve that aim. The result is Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday. We were the lucky ones for how it turned out. But now we are seeing the exact same gung-ho tactics and we of course won't be as lucky this time. Sick of this ****ing idea Top cares. Or they ever have just because the team on the pitch achieved success and it all made for a great story. We see how much he cares when there's no vanity trip to go on. Week in week out while we watch this shit. There's no trophy to parade, no Thai influencers to show how adored he is by his deluded peasants. This is the reality.
-
It's alright cos Hackeyfox said it's fine
-
There didn't have to be a trade off but because of the superb work of Pearson's staff and a ripple effect of that with a couple of freak sales we allowed a narrative to surround King Power (yes I include Vichai in that) and the likes have Rudkin became unsackable. It enabled something that never would have been allowed otherwise. The trade off won't be League One, it will be extinction.
