Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. FOR FUCH SAKES
  2. Just play the Spanish at their own game. Get in the box. Go down.
  3. Taking it to extra time is better than I thought we'd achieve so fair play. Don't think it gets to pens, though.
  4. Ref's let a lot go as well
  5. Get in! Nice work Kelly
  6. Unsure why James started but here we are
  7. Nobody expecting that cross in then?
  8. Wow. My mate was convinced it was basically his funeral and considering they got EVERYONE over, it makes sense.
  9. It's the same reason GPs first off prescribe exercise and activity. Physical and mental wellbeing are immediately improved. It's not them fobbing you off.
  10. Would snap your hand off for any of those
  11. Top 30, 3rd in my age category and sub 25:30!
  12. No. Shame he went out on relegation but he's 38. He has had the kind of career most players can only dream off. Call it a day with dignity. Go enjoy the money and get auditioning for who plays him in the film.
  13. As good an appointment as we could got, with Röhl not coming. Genuinely optimistic for the season.
  14. This conversation exposes so many issues with the squad, frankly. Days gone by you could point to 3-4 leaders. Now we have to caveat each suggestion.
  15. Kind of general news, kind of sport but Barcelona golden boy has been accused of insensitivity for hiring dwarves to perform at his 18th birthday party and may be investigated by prosecutors. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn5kpd4y2yvo This is just bonkers. They got a statement from one of the entertainers who said they did a show for an hour and then enjoyed the party. I've seen prominent dwarf actors complain Peter Dinklage set them back by shaming Disney for Snow White, to the point where they took out the dwarves. Did nobody think to ask the dwarves if they were happy doing their job and getting paid to be at a lad's 18th?
  16. Given that the headline act is a drag show reimagining Section 28, this isn't the Rees-Mogg wet dream it initially appears. I know Grantham, having lived nearby. I absolutely cannot stand a lot of things her government did but the simple fact is she was our first female PM, elected in the Tories of all parties. One thing I think people need to learn is balanced rhetoric. She can be both a pioneering inspiration and an absolute car crash of a politician at the same time
  17. Yesterday was a sweat bath. My local parkrun had some hardcore nutters out - quite a few travelling ones. I didn't force myself until the second half but still just shy of top 40. Absolutely having that. Damn thing works out at 4.3k though and I run round the edges to make up the distance.
  18. I thought it was a game against Wimbledon? That's always what's been in my head
  19. I mean, regardless, Martí should be coming in and definitely tell Rudkin to sell a few players
  20. What, the unnecessary sequel that nobody wanted?
  21. What if he manages one for the first half and then switches to the other for the second?
  22. Relative is a lifelong hoop and I've got some work links to the club. Martí is well regarded and did a great job after some rocky years, where League One looked a dead cert. Would be happy with this.
×
×
  • Create New...