Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Didn't see it. Was it really that bad?
  2. Really want Belgium to take one for the team and refuse to play. Absolutely puts FIFA in a bind.
  3. Apparently both sets of fans booing the advert break. Carry on, chaps
  4. Lest we forget that other teams have tried and failing to contain Bellingham and Kane
  5. If you'd have said 10 years ago Sepp Blatter isn't all that bad everyone would have laughed
  6. Waited till this morning. Avoided socials and news. Sent a few messages telling people I was watching the replay. 30 mins in the ex messages me - "did you stay up and watch it? What an amazing result" Yay for us but next time I'm not bothering to avoid it
  7. I'll just catch the result in the morning but I already know what it will be
  8. I see FIFA have conveniently funded a mass takedown of a load of streaming sites. Setting fire to goodwill with this tournament
  9. Paraguay just being dirty b@stards then
  10. Apparently they bought soundproofing stuff and sleep aids. They're prepared and I can imagine they'll be top floor. On one hand I sort of appreciate the trolling but also think tight on the other guests
  11. I work with clubs from League One down to lower steps of non league. Yes, there is always a point to an academy
  12. God these lot need to pick a time and stick to it. As for storms...have they not played in Stoke on a Tuesday night?
  13. Just means a greater chance we get shafted
  14. Rice at RB shows you everything. Just go 3 at the back and have wingers. Keep the back 3 tight and a holding mid willing to track back and go for attack.
  15. Absolutely. Give them both knighthoods for their efforts
  16. Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in
  17. Thing is you're not gonna hit anything other than his cock when it's that big
  18. US colour comms absolutely shredding us
  19. I knew the talk of Mexico was premature
  20. Another one that switched from England to elsewhere when he realised he couldn't get into the set up. He was even called up to the youth and stated he wanted to play for England. He's a London boy through and through. Dunno how I'd feel if I was Congolese.
  21. As someone who's lived nearby for over half my adult life, I have to disagree. It's lost a LOT of character and charm. Prices have gone up but not the quality to match. If I was moving somewhere now, it wouldn't be near there. I'd probably do Liverpool.
  22. He's from Lincs near where I moved to in my teens. Fairly sure he coached some of the local kids.
  23. A colleague who runs an academy and coaches said it would be an African team to win. His reasoning being the climate and different levels of end of season fatigue.
×
×
  • Create New...