Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Have done for a while. Just unlikeable.
  2. Gutting for them but don't think they'd have lasted ET
  3. Yes you do. If you're going to say it - own it. You know FIFA eligibility rules and you support Leicester of all teams.
  4. I suppose Saka doesn't look very Englishy?
  5. I like how in the slow mo the Brazilian guy has to decide which eye is hurt
  6. The joys of the mute button
  7. Japan should have buried it on that last counter. Brazil won't ease up now
  8. Those Japanese fans really are something else. Would love to be amongst that crowd.
  9. Brazil losing a ball like that in midfield and conceding...never imagined seeing that
  10. The last time they were in the WC, Del Amitri did their song - Don't Come Home Too Soon. Inspiring stuff.
  11. Fair play to them, I say. Nature of the beast when you have this set up.
  12. Fair play Ecuador. Big scalp and a result that will live long in the memory of their fans
  13. Given I have met Afghans, I have met very religious yanks and seen some of the values they spread...hard one to fundamentally disagree with. I'd say there's much more in common than they'd like to have you believe. No abortion, women as effective property of the man, fervently following scripture, wishing to convert or ostracise non-believers.
  14. And to think the next World Cup is in Spain and Morocco...
  15. Love that comms laying into the break
  16. Ref fuming everyone went for a drink unofficially "COME ON LADS THERE'S SPONSORS TO THINK OF"
  17. I heard an interview with Major in which he said massive majorities can actually be a hindrance for a few reasons You get a LOT of lazy (in better and less inflammatory words) MPs You struggle to effectively corral everone round a policy or approach The only way is down
  18. Oh for God's sake not again. Just get on with the blood job and backbench MPs should know how their bread is buttered
  19. This must surely be doing wonders for their global tourism profile
  20. Just woke up and see the free kick. Phenomenal. Well done Cape Verde. Surely the team everyone wants to see do well.
  21. We all know why the hydration breaks are there. Money. They'll have them next world cup and Saudi as well
  22. Aussies are playing lovely but ultimately useless football
×
×
  • Create New...