Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Who decided this nonsense?
  2. Netherlands winning is certainly a choice
  3. Don't come back Jamie. Go somewhere new. See the world.
  4. I watched a video on this and apparently it's to do with Bayern setting themselves up a limited commercial entity somewhere around 2001, with a base in the US. Sure there was an Athletic video on it. They basically became a commercial juggernaut fairly quickly
  5. I agree. We won the league by being difficult to beat, direct, catching people off guard and DIFFERENT. Yes, there's an element of all the circumstances coming together but we took advantage of them. We played to our strengths. It's not like we won the lottery. You don't fluke a 38 game season.
  6. Know a few lads in the Salford end. Lovely jubbly
  7. Maybe somebody asked him how he makes his money
  8. He got a thesaurus for his birthday and by God he's going to use it
  9. Christ I forgot it was even a legit song. Lightning Seeds really are the football soundtrack in England.
  10. Madders knows a win here means he gets a man bag bonus. He'll be up for it.
  11. Dunno why Spurs fans are so disheartened. They're 1-0 up against a team who couldn't care less
  12. It's a graph where the Y axis is exposure to KDH legs
  13. Why so long for Spurs kick off? I've got West Ham on but keeping an eye on it
  14. Everton look on holiday mode and I have to say Leeds look more deadly. Neither game turning out particularly well so far.
  15. Rubbish away end. It's some uncovered steps - though I believe it now has a roof
  16. Championship play off finalists Hull City catching strays
  17. Sadly I can believe that. I once worked with a uni who forgot to book a venue for graduation one year, as they'd block booked about 8-10 years in advance. They ended up moving graduation back by a couple of months and tried to style it out
  18. Maguire's last 24 hours have been a whirlwind. I've gone from thinking he had a good case for feeling aggrieved to second hand embarrassment
  19. I live near Manchester. He has REALLY taken to the city and the region
  20. A colleague was saying include Toney and he works in the game. Said his consistency and movement are key. But also he's been in a farmer's league for 2 years nearly.
  21. Or they could be pleased with finishing 6th, which was completely unexpected at the start of the year, and having Europe in some form to look forward to.
  22. Apparently TNT have thrown a wobbly they don't have the rights next year so they've paywalled it all
  23. Not sure what to make of this. I suppose it demonstrates a consistent "Man City way" but this is going to be Man United levels of drop off. As good a time as any for Arteta
  24. Can't stand the guy. Just vile.
×
×
  • Create New...