Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Well, I'm glad the right result happened in the end. We don't want anyone breaking the hegemony.
  2. Got mates from Edinburgh but it's like how my Forest mates were like "don't like you winning the league but fair play"
  3. I'd suspect even Hibbies wouldn't be THAT distraught by Hearts winning the league, such is the dominance of Celtic.
  4. As a subscriber to several of these, I'm glad that being a fan is finally paying off with the chance of free tickets for WC and not going to HotGerri420. She can't even explain the offside rule.
  5. Oh man I should have picked this one over Salford Grimsby
  6. At what stage did Fabio Borini join Salford? It's a fairly local ground to me and I have some connections with the club so I don't mind these going up
  7. Apparently the ref is under police surveillance. Not sure if this means for his own safety or they're making him aware they'll be scrutinising the game on Saturday
  8. I work with a northern club that was non league a few years ago and now only one division separates us. Both insane and disgusting
  9. "Le Tiss was my finest pupil" - Aristotle
  10. Seen that hotels in the country are calling it a "non-event". Biggest sporting competition in the world, held in the US and you can't even fill hotels.
  11. This is such a bad advert for Scottish football
  12. Even BBC are struggling to justify it and having to say it doesn't look like handball. Because it isn't.
  13. Just feel for Scottish clubs and tbf all clubs in one team leagues. Football and sport is at its best when it's competitive, not when there's "quality". I wonder how Celtic fans feel about always winning
  14. Genuinely you'd think they'd be happy showing the league has variety. Attracts more eyes and money
  15. Just one year I want to see Celtic in the EPL and put back in their place
  16. What's even the point anymore? Foul pen from Kel as well
  17. Specsavers on his sleeve as well
  18. Oh don't you fuching dare. No way that's a foul
  19. I will forever love you MON but Scottish football needs this
  20. Carnage. Loads of chances. Pinball stuff
  21. And after that Motherwell peno shout
  22. Does the goal difference not come into play even if Celtic win on the final day?
  23. Maybe have a big team come and visit, like Lincoln.
  24. Technically he can't take much of the blame for this one. But the others...
  25. Is it technically failing upwards, at this point?
×
×
  • Create New...