Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. No. Let him retire. He left us on decent terms. Worst case is he comes back, costs a fortune, doesn't play well and we stay in League One. Nothing to be gained from that.
  2. Amazed he's not given that. Thought it would be an easy one for him
  3. Wow they tried hard with that one
  4. Just caught up with this and wow, amazed that went so long. You could see Wardley just slowly leaving the building.
  5. Shouldn't have bothered
  6. Freiburg is an absolute lovely place. Would have no problem with them winning it
  7. Hell of a year for McGinn if he wins this and gets to play in a World Cup. Low key legend.
  8. That was as direct as you'll see. God I miss that.
  9. In the words of Shakin Stevens - lovely stuff
  10. I think it was the first team he saw. Tbf to him he's always followed them and seems genuinely invested.
  11. Villa really need to keep this pressure up
  12. Almost not worth it. Still, does this mean golden boot for him?
  13. Bayern really overplaying it
  14. Absolutely insane game. Pep should be fuming with that. Moyes probably pleased overall. Arteta mixed, I reckon.
  15. I've been to gigs in Liverpool and there's a "we're different" mentality. The difference being they were more aggro and unpleasant than others I've been to.
  16. Arteta made his lads watch yesterday and said "I don't want to see any of this"
  17. Hahaha what an absolutely ridiculous game
  18. What kind of stupid game is this?
  19. He'll give it. I'd leave it as is.
  20. Bloody ridiculous game
×
×
  • Create New...