Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Point gained and solid way to start the season. Didn't watch the game so can't comment, it's the result that matters.
  2. Vardy or Romero to see red? I'm surprised regarding Mavididi but perhaps the extra protection from Reid is the reason. Porro and Johnson is a big threat.
  3. If only they had another keeper to choose from
  4. So much pressure on our wide players to do everything, create and score goals. 2 of Skipp, Winks, Ndidi and then a front 4. Maybe we do plan to use Alves more than I think.
  5. It's a signing with the aim of surviving games rather than a signing that's going to make us go out and win games.
  6. He might work out OK but I don't think he solves anything for us. Other than perhaps pushing Hamza further away which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
  7. Really weird feeling this weekend because it doesn't feel like we are part of the premier league at all.
  8. Nothing to back this up but feel we've dodged something here.
  9. At this point someone could sign Junior Lewis and Josh Low in a double signing and we will get people on here being jealous and saying we should sign them. Cameron Archer scored 4 goals in 30 games last season, Broja has scored 18 goals across his career and Ugochukwu is unproven.
  10. I don't disagree but surely more can be done at a local level to get people through the door.
  11. I didn't expect a big crowd in the West Indies but jeez, its almost empty.
  12. Foxestalk isn't always a true reflection of the ground, but it won't take a lot to get toxic very quickly. Need a positive performance if not a result to get fans on side. We are going to be dominated but we have to show something on the counter.
  13. It's not the signing him that frustrates me, you take a gamble, sometimes they pay off, sometimes they don't. It's the inability to get rid of people that pisses me off.
  14. Not a lot has been said about Maddison returning. I don't think he deserves to booed but pretty sure that won't stop our fans doing it. Especially once he's gone down and won a few soft free kicks.
  15. If Alves is still here and doesn't play in this one he never will *I realise he has already made his debut for us
  16. Tbf to Rangers, having just seen the second yellow decision. That is horrific from the referree. *not seen what he was booked for earlier
  17. Only one thing worse than Rudkin and that's agents
  18. Yeah caught me by surprise that as well. Took me back to my teenage years seemed a good lad too
  19. Flintoff field of dreams doc is a heartwarming watch, as someone who works with youngsters with similar stories, it's great what opportunities can do. What a guy, and fair play to him for following through with this. Could quite easily have said **** it after what happened.
  20. Not great defending from Souttar for the Wrexham goal then
  21. Trying to find a positive angle this but I can't. Best I can come up with is an experienced 3rd choice striker who can cover a few positions. But that would mean Vardy is out for a while. Then we sign another striker from somewhere as first choice. Is Andros Townsend available? Can reunite the Roy Hodgson from Palace good times
  22. I see it going the other way. If Zaha is anything like he is on the pitch, he will be sulking in no time.
  23. Scarping the barrel for loans when we've spent money on this guy.
  24. Every Preston fan I know as wanted Lowe gone for ages. But it's weird to do it now.
  25. Never heard of him, my knowledge of players is at an all time low, but If he's coming to us, my initial thoughts are he must be shit
×
×
  • Create New...