Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. At least we can say Skipp is an upgrade on Ndidi. Wilf.gets into great positions, could score so many goals if he could.kick a football. Mavdidi has been awful, Mcateer in no man's land and Ricardo seems to be playing with the hump.
  2. I don't know how Ndidi has had such a professional career when he is terrible at kicking a football decent at most of the other aspects. Skipp has been tidy but isn't an attacking player. Ayew has done OK but he isn't a main striker, roams too often. McAteer proving again he's pretty shit at everything other than scoring tap ins, he'd have scored the Ndidi and Skipp chances.
  3. Obviously will be leaving. Full season in the championship will at least tell us if he's worth keeping next season.
  4. The fact Cooper wants to sign an attacking Midfielder as an indication that this is not his ideal midfield, and with presumably Facunda not being allowed to play, there are little options. I'd rather he just play Ayew in a 10 and another striker, even its popov.
  5. We struggled to create last season at times, and we've got worse.
  6. At least there is no Soumare which may suggest a move is near. That midfield 3 would rather Mcateer in the 10 and get Alves in the team, but I suppose he or Mavididi won't want to play on the right.
  7. If he's as good as people seem to think then surely he's had plenty of interest from English clubs? Seems a strange choice of destination.
  8. Rehans batting gives him an extra plus when England are looking for a number 8 in overseas conditions. He's going to struggle to get a game in this country though. He needs to pick up some oversees gigs over the winter so he can perfect his bowling skills.
  9. Still laughing that we were chasing the game with a midfield 3 of Ndidi, Skipp and Winks
  10. Some fans are in a for a long season. We are going to lose more often that not. Need to relax a little.
  11. If you are chasing a goal, you need better than Ayew coming on.
  12. Let's see what happens.
  13. That's the best shit finish I've seen
  14. Not a fan of this, I refused to comment on this thread initially because I didn't believe it could have any substance to it However like always, he at least gets the opportunity to be shit, I'll support him and hope he does a job for us. The worry is not necessarily this season, it's what we are stuck with after.
  15. Apologies for a few posts in a row. But this start for Sri Lanka is the reason why we have such an aggressive approach with the openers. The Sri Lankan lads looked solid then all of a sudden they get a couple of good balls and they are gone, with only 6 on the board.
  16. Would Anderson bat at 7 then? I get the point but Woakes is needed, with or without Anderson.
  17. Shame to see Old Trafford looking pretty flat and half empty for a first morning of a test match. Not the biggest of opposition I know but feel like they need to show there is interest in order to keep test matches in the North west.
  18. Surprised by that shot given the patient start.
  19. I don't think we really benefit from sending him out on loan this season. I don't think he gets too much better than he already is by having a season back in the championship and I think we need a squad member like him in the matchday squad. Obviously better for him to be playing games rather than sitting on the bench and getting 10 minutes here and there. But for me, he stays for this season.
  20. Catching up with tbis thresd is always an interesting read. Quite proud of the fact that I rarely get too annoyed on the roads. Occasionally it happens but I rarely feel the need to flash or beep too often. Maybe the easily annoyed drivers are the problem genuinely think some of you go out looking for something to annoy you
  21. Kieran Mckenna loves a striker
  22. Wasn't there talk of him not signing a contract? Sorry remember him signing now
  23. So Alves is either due go out on loan, injured or we are just not playing him competitively due to his contract. Otherwise surely he'd be involved in games like this.
  24. Another player that seems to move around for pretty big fees despite never really doing anything.
  25. Under Steve there is probably less chance of him going wondering, taking risks or being exposed. There's a good player in there, and I've always quite liked him, but as we all know, there is a big mistake in there too.
×
×
  • Create New...