Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Surprised by that sub.
  2. Vestergaard passing into midfield has been top class so far.
  3. Still yet to see any benefit from swapping the 8s
  4. Worried how we always have Vestergaard or Faes chasing their attackers into midfield
  5. 2 managers who try to complicate football. We've switched our 8s, they've left Armstrong high left to counter Ricardo inverting but that's almost just stopped him going inside and actually made us better.
  6. Until I saw the behind angle I thought it was a foul by Faes but if anything Adams cuts across Faes.
  7. That would've been perfect Enzo ball if KDH didn't take too long to decide as always
  8. Us taking the lead always feels dangerous. Southampton have been shite, expected much better.
  9. It's probably a foul, not seen a replay, but that's why Faes does it. Can give you great turnover opportunities
  10. Ref not so shit now. Looked a foul and offside looks close Great to see Fatawu show composure
  11. Ndidi first touch been much better so far.
  12. Not checking any other comments yet but looks like we are more of a back 4 so far.
  13. Yeah now a couple of players will have their summers ruined whilst they make up the numbers and not get picked
  14. I think you can argue that its the obsession by everyone for everything to be 100% correct all of the time, that is ruining the game. It's why we have VAR in the first place.
  15. Definitely feel I'm going to need to get to the crucible in the next 3 years as it's inevitable it will move and probably to Asia. I get the complaints but I also think the smaller nature of the crucible is what makes it special. It's a shame you probably can't extend it but at the same time I can see why a world championship should travel around.
  16. There are certain refs who won't go against the on-field ref, and I'd class Attwell in that category. Not looked closely enough at the decisions but are they 100% wrong decisions? Can't have it both ways as fans, VAR either only changes a decision when it's certain or it looks at everything.
  17. I think he fits the Ndidi profile (and what Enzo wants from a number 8) Never think he offers much for Newcastle personally, and he's a bit of a **** on the pitch. As a newly promoted () side I don't think it would be a bad signing.
  18. Most underwhelming penalty winning celebration too, other than from the taker. Almost embarrassed to win it.
  19. O'hare was a obvious misser. Plays with confidence and arrogance but all left him when it matter most.
  20. Was closer than I thought, looker clear at first viewing and lino should have flagged. Not sure how to feel, funny cos its Coventry but Man utd don't deserve to get away with it.
  21. I think that's harsh, when the ball hits him his arms are closer to his side.
  22. There was nothing calm about defensive performance today
  23. Personally, I think people are desperate to say they were right rather than admitting it was nothing more than an average performance.
  24. He would've hated that
  25. Not sure Coady was great, defensively we conceded more chances than we ever have and he was done for the goal. However leadership helps.
×
×
  • Create New...