Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Again we are in a position where the manager has lost the fans but to those outside the club the idea of sacking him is probably ridiculous. With Ranieri, it was because he won the league. With Rodgers, we were challenging for champions league places (when the sack calls first started) and with Enzo we were on our way to record breaking season, already have enough points to secure promotion in other seasons. Surely it would be madness to want the manager gone? Timing is everything in football and we gave timed this slump horribly. If we'd gave had similar seasons to Leeds and Ipswich, we've generated the same amount if points as they have. Would there be so much hatred? Probably not. I always felt we were always just a few bad results away of losing faith in Enzo. Some people were complaining when we were winning.
  2. Definitely part of the problem too, players have moved focus to their next move. I can probably count Mads, Winks and Mavididi. Maybe Justin who might expect to be here next season.
  3. I don't know the impact but we've definitely got considerably worse since all this came out. Maybe it's contributed towards Enzo being so stubborn.
  4. I'm one of those who was convinced weren't that good even when we were strolling it. Not saying that because I want to feel smug, but just to highlight that I always felt this could happen. I don't think any other manager, even Pep, wouldn't at least throw 2 strikers on tonight. Surprised he didn't swap Doyle on for Justin, pretty much is go to tactic.
  5. Don't see how we come back from this now. 2 home games where the fans are ready to get on their backs the first time we make a backwards pass or give it away near our own goal. It's not the crowd relationship you need when going into a playoff campaign. All started with the last minute goals a few months ago. Up until that point we were cruising. Players are trying to do what Enzo wants but clearly lost faith.
  6. I'm drained. Struggling to care anymore, feel like I'm staying loyal for the sake of the kids I just want to laugh at how bad we are, why couldn't we justve been shit from the start. I think Enzo is just making a point now by not using certain players. Not strengthening the attacking areas in January has cost us big time. No variety to attacks at all. Hoping Ipswich and Leeds both win because this team don't deserve to be in the promotion places any more. Players look mentally fatigued, drained confidence from all the attacking players.
  7. I don't think we go out with the intention of playing boring and slow football, yes patient and controlled. However if their defence is organised, as Millwalls was, we struggle and there is no alternative plan. We didn't approach the Stoke away game any different, it's just they were diabolical defensively and in midfield. Hopefully Plymouth will be similar.
  8. Was anyone else really reluctant to open this thread
  9. I reckon there is a chance we have Yunus and Praet as the 8's tonight. Risky to leave KDH out as he's probably our biggest goal threat. I'd also try Fatawu from the left and see if it encourages him to go down the outside rather than cutting in to shoot. Albrighton on the right. Probably unlikely to see that but think Mavididi needs to be an impact sub.
  10. Win and there is pressure on both Leeds and Ipswich to match us. Can't rely on them dropping points at home again.
  11. Have to credit Sunderland and Watford for their defensive efforts. 2 teams that could be starting to think about the holidays.
  12. Amazing what a bit of pressure can do. Turns teams to shit On one hand we've got a way with it, but on the other hand it could've been a great week.
  13. I'd say Iheanacho was harder as it was a dropping ball and pretty hard to generate power from a weird scoop cross from Fatawu. Was also a brilliant clearance.
  14. Should be on the bench at least and called upon when needed, like that last night. Far too direct for Enzo though and doesn't invert from the right. OK, I've just noticed he was on the bench but that's even worse that he wasn't used.
  15. I don't want him gone, not at this stage anyway, he gets the opportunity to see it through., But I do want him to show he can adapt and see that he see's the things that are going wrong, not necessarily always wrong but at this moment its not working.
  16. I've never been overly impressed bar a reasonable spell against Bournemouth but he has to be used to give Mavididi at-least 60 minutes of rest on Friday.
  17. Feel pretty mad saying this, but I Still think he will leave England and still have a decent career and score goals somewhere. He runs hard but I think it's mind is not here anymore, and that's reflected in his finishing, that extra 10% you need to show quality.
  18. Extra days rest could be a pretty big bonus for Ipswich. Expect them to win but you never know.
  19. Captain hindsight. If you recognise this then maybe you make subs earlier.
  20. Think we are at the Praet deserves a start stage for him then to be dragged at half time
  21. Obvious calls for Coady but we've got Harry Souttar sitting around doing **** all too.
  22. Terrible miss but coincidence we create reasonable chances as soon as he's on the pitch. Even if he does balls them up consistently. How can a striker be so bad at heading a ball
  23. Ndidi had one good move for a number 8, but he is terrible at everything else. How we have ended up with him in a crucial creative role I'll never know.
  24. Agreed, but if he had options in front of him that actually want the ball he might not have to. Vardy, KDH and Ndidi were basically marking themselves tonight. Whilst he did lose the ball, his position was covered by Winks who shouldn't have let him cut inside, however he was clearly worried about being on a yellow for the most of the game and barely made a tackle. Not sticking up for Faes too much, because he is a bombscare.
  25. Gets praise when deserved but was absolutely honking tonight. Not having the option to change our wingers each game makes a huge difference between us and our 2 rivals.
×
×
  • Create New...