-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Can't believe Vardy stayed on past the hour, got his goal but non existent second half. -
Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.
RowlattsFox replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
In isolation its a messy midweek win you sometimes need to get when you get promoted. In reality it's another really poor performance and we've made it hard for ourselves for no reason. Started brightly but after the goal it was woeful. Hull beat us if we play anywhere close to that. Ref was garbage but fair play for not bowing to pressure at the end, the player should be questioning why he's going down rather than shooting. Choudhury took a chance though. We deserved to concede. I'm struggling with Enzo I really am, as long as he gets the wins then fine but he puts it to chance. Fair enough if opposition force you back but they don't. Slow subs again too. Any 3 points are welcome, however they come. -
I thought the Brittania stadium was bad but I don't think I've seen a stadium as flat as this. Literally no belief in their team yet I'm sure we will somehow give them some.
-
If we don't win this we don't deserve promotion. Similar to the Stoke game where we are clearly the better team but playing well within ourselves. Hopefully we have a similar second half to that game and run away with it. Wish we'd try and be more ruthless.
-
It's a difficult choice between Saka and Foden. I guess it might depend on the opposition. Or you have to play one from the left, and maybe take away something from their games. Southgate loves Rashford so it wouldn't surprise me if he was chosen in that first game. Dropping Bellingham deeper is an option, alongside Rice with Alexander-Arnold inverted a little bit. Centre backs will let us down though. I really don't see a great option, some ok ones but thats it.
-
Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm
RowlattsFox replied to Nalis's topic in Leicester City Forum
Time for a response. I fancy us away from home more but we've got to take any chances we get. He'd never do it but I'd be tempted to play Iheanacho as a 10 behind Daka. With KDH, Winks and an inverted Choudhury it should be enough cover centrally. -
Difference then was we were looking for winners in the last 15 at the start of the season so were generally on top and in control of the games. Recently we've been getting in front earlier but that's led us to sitting back more.
-
A lot to like about Rob Edwards.
-
Sound like my dad, but at times it's over complicated and players are unable go to against the 'style'. I feel like the players are given so much information that they have no instinct or freedom.
-
As a marauding full back he'd be quality in this league, but the left centre back role highlights weaknesses. Some times he will have decent games but he gets shown up. Him as a traditional right back in front of Fatawu would be unreal imo but Enzo will never do it.
-
Where does the creativity come from? Seems we rely on good movement and getting into positions rather than individual bits of quality. Nothing comes from the midfield.
-
Not having good alternatives is costing us. Wide men are always inconsistent but he's never premier league quality for me.
-
I'm one of them who always felt we weren't as good as record suggested. Enzo needs to show he can adapt if we are going to get promotion. Momentum is massive and we have lost ours at the crucial time. Worrying times, and it feels a repeat of the Rodgers collapse is happening. I know he played 120 minutes on Wednesday and we have another game on Tuesday but not having coady leadership feels like a mistake.
-
QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.
RowlattsFox replied to jayfox26's topic in Leicester City Forum
Interesting if we have Iheanacho, Cannon and Vardy on the bench. Don't remember that happening before. -
QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.
RowlattsFox replied to jayfox26's topic in Leicester City Forum
Don't care how, just win. Can't be dropping points in these games. -
Shite time for fans unless you are rich enough to go down on the Saturday and stay over
-
Worryingly i think the 6pm Sunday is a decent shout. Didn't our quarter final against Man Utd kick off at a similar time?
-
This is where VAR is stupid, how did that take so long to decide if Casemiro is off. That said, if the Liverpool one the other day is offside, surely Varane is interfering with the Defender? Goal went in on 88 minutes and only just started back up again.
-
Would rather be at home but I think we can go to Chelsea and beat them, they will need to have a bad day but we can cause them problems. Would rather not get beat by Leeds again, I've had enough stick this week.
-
Think all I've seen him do is foul people. Not an easy position for him to play in this side though.
-
Predictable Barnes miss. Never looked like he will score.
-
Losing to Man City in the quarters is what we do isn't it? Tradition.
-
I enjoy watching him, yes his end product was atrocious although I think he scores his first big chance if it was on his left foot. Plenty to like for me, but he has to show he can improve his finishing.
-
Would love Coventry but would also hate Coventry Football is about occasions and that would be one.
-
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread
RowlattsFox replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just when you were probably happy to see the last of Iheanacho, he comes on and played almost perfect link up play. We could've scored 4 or 5 after he came on.
