Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Iheanacho always gives the impression he has no idea where he is.
  2. Celtic don't look like scoring at all but can see late goal coming. Probably a scrappy deflection when they chuck everything at it in the final 10.
  3. Need to make that change at half time so you still have 3 sub slots surely? Unless I'm misunderstanding that rule.
  4. Free shot at goal because it accidently hits your opponents arm in the corner of the box
  5. Always going to be a pen but it shouldn't be. Looked a bit guilty lying there though.
  6. Always going to be nervous but its been a crap half. For such a big game celtic have been awful. Celtic fans constantly moaning in possession are not helping. Hearts have deserved the lead, no sign of the pressure so far.
  7. Does this mean Bournemouth and Brighton are battling for a champions league place if Villa win the europa?
  8. Always a decent laugh within our household. Bit harder to enjoy the last couple of years with the other stuff though. I always avoid the semi finals for ultimate surprise on the night.
  9. A shame Weatherald has got some consistent decent scores but nothing match-winning or match defining.
  10. Makes a mockery of a local MP doesn't it? Couldn't care less about the constituency or local needs.
  11. I'll say it again. Handball offences in the box should be in-direct free kick. Unless it's clear it was deliberate. Would stop so many arguments in my opinion.
  12. Are Leuven too good for us now....
  13. Problem with VAR is the still image, hard to look at that and not give it.
  14. That's probably that then. Going to take some effort from Hearts to go again.
  15. Madness that 3 young girls found dead on Brighton beach doesn't even get a mention anymore. Couldn't even imagine getting that phone call as a parent. So sad.
  16. This guy should've have just gone with this as his excuse.
  17. Every year we have pointless arguments about going abroad. Unless it's to Thailand then there is nothing wrong with spending a week away, if done properly, getting to know team-mates, a new manager, team bonding and a couple of games. However for us it would be a mix-match of players who are still trying to leave and kids, probably with no manager.
  18. I'd be interested to know what the 'spy' found out. I get it 30 years ago but there is so much information available now I'm not sure what they are expecting to find. Starting 11s at Championship clubs generally pick themselves, and they aren't going to suddenly change the tactics they've had all season.
  19. Maybe Forest or Coventry can play their local side
  20. I'd have waited until after the first lions games before naming the squad. I did think Crawley will score runs in the Championship and make it a decision for them but he's made himself unselectable, even for this England set up. Gay deserves a shot and Rew will probably be back up middle order batsmen. With Bashir getting picked as well, Rehan really is going to be carrying drinks rather than playing for us isn't he?
  21. I'd be surprised if England didn't pick Jacks at 8. Although I couldn't tell what he's currently doing. Would be very England to pick Rehan when he's done nothing though.
  22. Last night was typical of Boro under their new boss from what I've seen. Lots of effort but offered nothing going forward.
×
×
  • Create New...