Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. I can't be impressed or not that impressed based on the brief info and Youtube clips we have. That's what makes this our most exciting signing so far. Unknown centre-forward
  2. Brighton scouts must've missed this lad then. Or perhaps they didn't?
  3. Yes and knee slides. Takes penalties as well....
  4. Bit concerned about your username
  5. Can you play centre back? Might have a vacancy
  6. Is this potential transfer worthy of it's own thread yet? A new centre forward is always exciting
  7. Have all of the bad apples been removed now? We probably have a pretty accurate idea who they were/are but none of us know for sure unless they have been on the inside at Seagrave.
  8. I like Pina coladas And getting caught in the rain... But I think it's my money
  9. Don't know what a well performed bottom is so I asked Mrs Spud if I had one. She just gave me a weird look
  10. The only link I can find is for video, not the audio that I've paid for
  11. Have you got something against me? You make uncalled for, aggressive comments on my posts. I have paid £4.99 for a monthly pass but can't find a link to launch it.
  12. Anyone listening on Foxes hub audio (yeah, I know). Can't find a link on LCFC.COM
  13. I don't know anyone with one of those. Must move in the wrong (or right) circles
  14. Anyone going Hopefully a stream available or Foxes Hub commentary. Might give us a clue to team selection.
  15. Also saw him at Old Trafford in the first semi-final 0-0. Red Rum won the National that day and I was in a car crash
  16. Like Devine? Still have nightmares about that corner
  17. Don't know if he'll be a good 'un for us but think that I can get behind him more than Ayew. A bit of effort will go a long way towards getting our team back.
  18. I worked in Swansea for 3 months and the locals thought they were living in paradice on earth. I met some very odd people that seemed to have never been further than Tenby.
  19. Just reading through the thread on the Swansea forum and there's quite a lot of dislike for us, and not just anything relating to Martin. This post made me laugh... They come across as a bit of a soulless unnecessarily posh club. Like Reading singing along to that Glee song at Wembley. The difference between them and Bradford at Wembley was palpable. Posh
  20. Shouldn't think so as it will cost us money to sign him.
×
×
  • Create New...