Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. When does Russell speak? Is it 2pm? We need to know that Chaplin is still injured and how many others have picked up the curse of Seagrave this week.
  2. If he doesn't go then it'll give him the motivation to put in the performances to get a move in the winter window. Same for anyone else that wants out. I actually think he'll do ok solely based on his performance in the last home league match.
  3. Suggested in public. He won't want other clubs (or players) to hold out for a better deal with the knowledge that we are desparate. Mind games, probably.
  4. I grew up wanting to be Frank Worthington. I was at Filbo in the rain as a kid watching him score a hat-trick against WBA in what was probably his (home?) debut. Hero worship for evermore
  5. Need to factor in the 'cup final' mentality. Every player in this league will give that bit extra against us. The Notts C manager said something about it at the weekend.
  6. Have we given up on Page ever playing for us again?
  7. And that land already comes with outline planning consent for development. Huge opportunity.
  8. Not likely to be going to Sheff Utd.... probably
  9. Bristol City are in final stages of selling 40% of the club to an unnamed betting company. Probably the sort of owners that we can expect unfortunately.
  10. I don't live in Leicestershire.
  11. Bloor Homes are too busy destroying green belt land. They can f**k right off
  12. Sorry that happened to you. We really do have some moron's in our fan base.
  13. He scored an offside goal. Good 'un though.
  14. Can't see him getting the sack unless something really disastrous happens. Most likely to remain in post until the club is sold.
  15. Not sure that he has. Although he would've signed it off, his advisor and mentor has given the steer.
  16. The club has forgotten how to win. What's causing this mentality? No enthusiasm, no one taking responsibility, no authority. Desparate.
  17. Only got a year left anyway so a season long loan means we won't be seeing him again. Just a matter of getting the best loan fee and not covering any part of his wages.
  18. And they'll say it's because he's on a yellow card
  19. Won't pay a Sky subscription, don't live withing range of Radio Leicester and haven't got a dodgy Firestick thing. Still follow the club eventhough I've ditched the Season Ticket. Foxes Hub audio and Foxestalk match thread for me. About the best I can do.
  20. Won't pay a Sky subscription, don't live withing range of Radio Leicester and haven't got a dodgy Firestick thing. Still follow the club eventhough I've ditched the Season Ticket. Foxes Hub audio and Foxestalk match thread for me. About the best I can do.
  21. I've no idea what Chicago Fire is, Google says it's a film
  22. Seagrave valued at £121m. You'd think the stadium and surrounding land, with outline planning consent, would be worth more.
  23. Monga has appeared for ManC so that should trigger a Milestone fee, unless pre-season friendlies don't count?
×
×
  • Create New...