-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
Hamza Choudhury (gone to Sheff Utd, official)
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
They'll get thousands of new fans in Bangladesh. -
Hamza Choudhury (gone to Sheff Utd, official)
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
Bags of experience at the higher levels. Will do well for them. Can't afford him anymore -
Hamza Choudhury (gone to Sheff Utd, official)
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
He's our best player! Don't sell Hamza -
Yes, that has been suggested but not sure that I want the responsibility of someone else's dog. I'd be twitchy about letting it off-lead to chase a ball in case it doesn't come back or comes to some other harm. I think that it'll be all or nothing. Mrs Spud says we should get one then changes her mind 5 minutes later
-
Always a good sign when fans of the selling club are triggered.
-
I've never had a dog but I do a lot of walking, especially since I gave up work almost two years ago. Never thought that I would want one but my daughter has a cross Cocker/Lab that I really like and it's starting to bring me around. Often think during my walks that it would be great to have a canine companion. However, reading some of the emotional accounts on here of illness and tough decisions has put me off. Not sure if I want all that and the vets bills. Guess that I'm not committed enough.
-
Ready made song.... c'mon without, c'mon within... It's a yes from me on that basis alone.
-
What exactly is the culture problem? Is it players getting too relaxed/comfortable, not getting on with each other, or does the world class training ground design not encourage team ethics? Or something else? I've never been there but from images it looks like it gives players everything they could need (and much more besides) to be in the best condition possible but somehow they don't appear to be as fit/fast or robust as opponents that haven't got the same facilities. Does it not provide mental stimulation and cause depression? Perhaps too vast to create a togetherness. I dunno but surprised that no ex-manager or player has spilled the beans on this culture problem.
-
Summer 26 Transfer rumours 'X' and other Weak Links
Spudulike replied to davieG's topic in Transfer Talk
Perhaps Bristric knows a big bastad Bosnian. -
Not wanting to start off another WYS conversation in the Tifo thread but I think it's one of the unique things left at our club. Like the PHG. Could be an age thing but I don't find it anymore tepid or depressing than anyother club anthem. Have a listen to the Colin Murray podcast. WYS is one of the best, and it's ours.
- 835 replies
-
- 15
-
-
-
This is the only part that I miss by not going down the City ; the tifo's and WYS.
-
Not sure if the club could afford to pay him off and recruit another. I fear that we are stuck with Martin until new owners are in place. Unless his assistant moves up. Sacked by Barnsley, wasn't he?
-
Burton Albion (h) post-match 1-2 defeat
Spudulike replied to MC Prussian's topic in Leicester City Forum
'For our club', 'For our City'. You have let down both. Shameful. -
Why is it that fans can see what the decision makers can't? So bleedin' frustrating
-
Burton Albion (h) post-match 1-2 defeat
Spudulike replied to MC Prussian's topic in Leicester City Forum
I thought that not renewing my season ticket would've emotionally detached myself from the club. Sadly it hasn't. Can't switch off and walk away. So, so depressing -
Wasn't that over 9 consequtive seasons
-
Abdul has been hooked for McAteer
-
Abdul off, replaced by Kasey
-
It's Seagrave. Has to be.
-
Only audio on Foxes Hub. £4.99 a month
-
Next time we see him will be a photo looking dazed and confused in a hospital gown, thumb up with the quote 'the recovery starts here, back stronger'
-
Good to have a decent replacement to slot in. Big opportunity for him.
-
Burton Albion Pre-Match Thread (Sat 22 Aug 15:00)
Spudulike replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Has anyone actually seen McFarlane play? Is it just because he's not Thomas? -
Cullen?
