Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Could get confusing as we already have Skippy.
  2. "The decade that has followed has included a Champions League quarter-final, an FA Cup win, one promotion from the Championship and three relegations." That should also include two top-6 finishes, Championship winners (not just promotion) and Euro Conf League semi-finalists. Makes it even more astonishing
  3. Then got injured and barely played again.
  4. Only seen the highlights so not able to form an opinion on McFarlane. Did he justify the blind inclusion in most peoples starting line up?
  5. Mark Davies was recalled (was that in L1?). Don't know if Howell's can be?
  6. I've heard that he's currently in the wellness and hydrotherapy spa and will be having his nail's and eyebrow tints done before the photo shoot.
  7. Spudulike

    Dogs

    Has anyone got a Goldendoodle? I'm convincing myself that I need a pooch and looking at various breeds. Looking for a medium size, easy to look after dog as I'm a first timer. Has to look cute to win over Mrs Spud and be friendly with my daughters cocker/lab cross. Also like Beagle's but can't let them off leash to play fetch. Have to be totally sure before I get one. I can commit to walks and providing for whatever he needs. Mrs Spud will treat it like a child and spoil it rotten. Any other recommendations?
  8. Sheff Utd not in a position to sign anyone.
  9. Hoping that Martin tells us in the post match interview that our Mighty Finn has signed.
  10. Isn't he on a yellow?
  11. Haven't we signed the Blackpool 3rd choice goalie? Must be better than what we've seen so far.
  12. I haven't got access to visual, only Foxes Hub audio so anything could be happening. For those that have, what's the first impressions of our big bastad Bosnian?
  13. Ooohhh, Finish fwend.
  14. Playing mind games like quite a few
  15. Probably left and they didn't think to say
  16. I suppose that in his defence, he was the only player to front up to fans outside the ground after relegation. He's got bottle ('scuse pun).
  17. I'm just putting this clip everywhere as a reminder of what we're losing.... https://www.skysports.com/football/video/16503/13119198/leicester-vs-west-brom-choudhury-makes-his-second-and-third-goal-line-clearance
  18. https://www.skysports.com/football/video/16503/13119198/leicester-vs-west-brom-choudhury-makes-his-second-and-third-goal-line-clearance
  19. What!? Not even audio? CARABAO CUP & EMIRATES FA CUP Carabao Cup and Emirates FA Cup games are not available to view on Foxes Hub. However, live audio commentary will be available for supporters who have purchased an Audio Seasonal Pass, Audio Monthly Pass, Seasonal Video Pass or Monthly Video Pass.
  20. We need that video of Hamza almost single-handedly keeping out WBA during the Enzo era.
×
×
  • Create New...