Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Pub breath will be along in a minute. Or probably not as they lost.
  2. Couple of odd goal celebrations today. The Birmingham lad very keen to give some stuff to SK4 for some reason. Not sure why. Wasn't exactly a bit of skill. Mav taking his shirt off and seemed to be making a point. Still stinging from the Bristol criticism?
  3. Mad's should buy Mav a pint after that.
  4. Cov vs Leeds. Hope they both lose.
  5. Birmingham lineup...
  6. Just seen them walking down Atlylestone Road...
  7. Very few are interested in supporters trusts when things are going well.
  8. .... and their agents.
  9. The club gambled chasing top 4 and euro success. It failed but no one can accuse it of 'what if' or 'if only'. The ambition proved to be a bridge too far. The gamble could've struck gold, wouldn't be the first time that King Power have pulled it off. They have ambition above the likes of Palace or Wolves or Bournemouth. Responsibility lies at the door of a previous manager and his recruitment team to a large extent.
  10. Some have criticised the owners in the past for acting too much like a business whilst urging the club to show more ambition towards finally getting another crack at the UCL. Seems they took the gamble that many wanted. It was poor recruitment that's caused it to unravel.
  11. I couldn't even get the birds to eat the coconut. I quite fancy the chocolate brownie. That was great when people were trying to eat it without taking off their face masks.
  12. Happy birthday, Boss. Would've been 66 today. https://www.lcfc.com/news/3952618?lang=en&s=09
  13. Cake and beer?
  14. Most old programmes only have sentimental value. Mine went to the charity shop a few years ago but I kept the special ones.... The match on the day I was born. The first match I ever went to. The last match at Filbert Street. First league match on Filbert Way. All the Wembley matches I went to. May 7th 2016, obviously. FA Cup final 2021 (although I wasn't able to be there). The match that my son was a mascot. I'll always keep those.
  15. Coventry have one eye on that semi final. League form has dipped. Expect Leeds to get a result.
  16. Surely don't need to scan them? That would suggest they've been submitted in hard copy. A quick drag n drop or a couple of clicks on the mouse should do it.
  17. Not much use to Southampton though.
  18. Good news is that both Wilf and Ricky have some more minutes towards getting back to full fitness.
  19. Wasn't that long ago that optimists were predicting the Birmingham match would be the one which confirms promotion.
  20. Were they stung by the backlash? Perhaps it was the jolt they needed. Who says we don't have a role to play in this. We do make a difference.
  21. I'd have docked KDH a weeks wages after Black Friday. I might've given him some back today.
  22. I wouldn't say the first half was abysmal. I thought we picked it up well after they scored. Didn't panic and forced a deserved equaliser. Set the tone for the second half.
  23. Enzo making subs to keep the momentum going. Hopefully learnt from black Friday.
  24. Adrenaline still pumping
×
×
  • Create New...