Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. I enjoyed the haunted house in the woods task with nods to classic horror films including Carrie at the graveside. Also, the fairground. I would've been projectile vomiting if I had to take a turn on that carousel! I still watch the tasks as it does sometimes give pointers as to why opinions are formed later. Prefer not to have seen Faraaz milking Jack, though
  2. What's the clean sheet record up to now - 20? Pizza's if we get one today.
  3. This retrospective applying of rules question has never been answered. The PL/EFL must know this. All very odd.
  4. One more of the high wage earners?
  5. So other than players wages, where's it gone? Are we paying off King Power debt? I dunno
  6. Apparently currently in talks with Tottnum. Sell-on clause? Not that West Ham will be making much of a profit. Edit: looks like a loan/swap deal.
  7. My soul is destroyed. Just go, Marti.
  8. Local Swedish journo reckons that Gais have already got Diabate's replacement lined up (Canadian apparently with the same attributes). Perhaps we should go for him instead. £1.8m for a permanent deal. Just waiting for Cifuentes to authorise.
  9. A points deduction is not a fait accompli. Other outcome's are possible including a fine, suspended sentance, or nothing at all. We just don't know.
  10. Does this discussion about player values/contracts etc deserve it's own thread? It would be clearer if we stuck to PSR allegations and in particular the looming threat of possible sanctions/punishment.
  11. I try not to. Have you seen the state of the bogs?
  12. I don't know a Cov fan. Don't recall ever meeting a Cov fan. I'm happy about that.
  13. Is he better than Carranza? Another gamble.
  14. He's got a wrist plaster cast. It's a yes from me.
  15. Saved me £45.
  16. Ashton Gate vibes about this. We havent learnt
  17. They'll know that we will collapse as soon as they up the pressure. Concentrate and put the effort in, come on.
  18. Right, so that was our decent 45 mins. Can't expect another, can we ?
  19. Cov have already won. Sold out £45 away tickets. They'll be kicking themselves they didn't go for £50. Bargain for a Championship game.
  20. Not true. Banning puberty blockers is not stripping a right.
  21. No rights have been stripped from anybody.
  22. This is latest of these cases. Must be costing a fortune in legal fees and wasting court time defending claims. NHS: Sort it out.
  23. I actually thought that a woman was being assulted the first time I heard it. Scared the bejeebers out me.
×
×
  • Create New...