Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. The atmosphere that night was even better than Saville but not talked about as we didn't get the result. Griezmann was unbelievable. Second fastest player I've ever seen.
  2. I'm not a Dyche fan either but next season is just so important that we can't leave it to chance. We know what we'll get, it won't be pretty, but he'll stabilise the squad and grind out enough results. He might get a better offer elsewhere though.
  3. The recruitment department should be in overdrive now (as if). However, I don't think the new replacement should be behind the desk until the season is over. Clean slate and all that. Somehow need to leave as much baggage behind as possible. Next season will determine our fate for many years. It's massive and we can't afford anymore mistakes. Dyche, come on down.
  4. I'll be surprised if he comes back for the second half. He's seething...
  5. Always does at this time even when winning.
  6. Pipes reckons there's less people in the stadium now than at kick off. Isn't it always like that after 30 minutes anyway ?
  7. That makes the 85th minute leavers look plastic. Respect
  8. Be quiet....big boys don't cry... BBC News - I'm Not In Love: Who was the whispering star of 10cc's huge hit? - BBC News https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cj68k6yz4ygo
  9. How long is RvN contract? Juric was only on an 18-month so probably didn't cost much to sack.
  10. No doubt we'll be hearing boo's for Harvey Barnes tonight.
  11. That would be great and send the Snottie boys into meltdown for throwing the game
  12. Right, decided that we're not going. Two more empty seats tomorrow. Just can't cope with yet another non-competitive match and traipsing out being serenaded by away fans up Raw Dykes Road. It's all too much.
  13. Or trying to kid people into thinking he's going to be making his debut and therefore sell a few extra tickets.
  14. It was just inland slightly off a salt marsh down the Bristol Channel. I'm sure that it was a Marsh Harrier as others have reported seeing one but I want a positive ID before claiming it. I'm in the area often so will see one eventually
  15. Seems that Puffins have come to understand that humans are not a threat and actually keep away the gulls and skuas. Hopefully the UK ban on EU trawlers devastating sand eel stocks will help.
  16. I don't think the record will get broken. Southampton fans can be relieved to see they play us and that will be enough to get them over the line.... BBC News - Southampton: What does it mean to be Premier League's worst team and will Saints replace Derby? - BBC Sport https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cly8272z90do
  17. I may have seen a Marsh Harrier but it was so fast overhead that I couldn't get a positive ID. The Merlin bird app was recording one close by though. Only seen a Hen Harrier on Springwatch Hoping to see some interesting wildlife on the North Cornish coast in May. Saw a Cuckoo last year, first one since I was a kid.
  18. Wow, you must have a seriously fantastic garden. Mines pretty small but it's got a large oak (complete with TPO) and a couple of hedges. We've got Blue Tit's in the box and, I think, a Dunnock in the hedge. We're quite lucky to have an ancient woodland (eventhough developers are eying the surrounding land) and a nature reserve within walking distance. Loads of Chiffchaffs have arrived this week with plenty of waterfowl on the pools. Hoping to see a Marsh Harrier at some point.
  19. Hopefully just tactical
  20. Quick Google and it seems the chick's feed themselves pretty quickly after hatching. Not sure how unusual it is to have eggs of different colour shades in the same brood. Perhaps more than one female using the same nest?
  21. Wow. That's a lot of beaks to feed!
  22. It was fiction not based, allegedly, on any particular case despite what the leader of the opposition stated. I don't know why these particular characters were chosen to play these roles or what statement they were trying to make about this demographic. If there is a need to show this type of content in schools then I think a proper documentary needs to be made using real life cases and the consequences of online influences. Stick to the facts. I don't think that a fictitious drama is very helpful.
  23. I'll raise you a McLintock to add to your list. Those around at that time will most likely remember it as the worst ever top tier season before this one. It was stopped by sacking the manager and bringing in a new one with a different approach and complete change of mindset. Our club was spiralling out of control and likely to drop through the leagues like others (Wolves, Villa) until Big Jock rolled up. A new management/coaching set up is where it stops, at least in the short term.
×
×
  • Create New...