Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Bit optimistic to predict that we'll finish there.
  2. I'm keeping out of this thread from now on
  3. What?! The manager that took Plymouth Argyle to relegation? I must have missed something
  4. Milestone-chasing Vardy not ready to blow whistle on Leicester career - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c1me4pdpl32o
  5. Nothing will offer redemption for this season but if they want to begin a peace process then this will be a good place to start.
  6. I've been heartbroken to see certain players leave our club throughout my time. Going back to Worthington, Weller, Lineker, Cambiasso, Kante, in fact any of the 2016 immortals but absolutely none more so than Vardy. Not ready for him to leave yet.
  7. Not sure if this seasons Premier League prize money has been announced yet. However, it was £2.8m per league place in season 23/24. The game against Ipswich will be quite lucrative. Perhaps even enough to cover the coaches compensation.
  8. Can the thread title be correctly displayed please. It's 'Notts F away'.
  9. A Southampton media correspondent currently on BBC RL lambasting Russell Martin. Oh my God I hope we don't appoint Martin. That would kill us off.
  10. He should've said they need to go further and faster. That's the latest political buzz phrase which suggests going further and faster into the same shite as before.
  11. Great news.... https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckgrwxxzxkjo
  12. Surprised this hasn't been in the news more. Even politicians haven't got that involved. Perhaps the Prime Minister prefers Netflix dramas to reality.
  13. That was brilliant, even more so as it went over their heads. I'm sure that our club officials didn't get it either as they probably wouldn't have allowed it if they knew it was a piss take.
  14. Six clubs in the Champions League next season.... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c89gjeleqz3o
  15. My mother-in-law is one of those. Currently in a care home with Parkinsons dementia. She pays over £1,600 a week (WEEK!) for her care and support. We sold her bungalow to cover it. Her fees are not only paying for her care but also currently contributing around 43% of the cost of another resident that receives local authority funding. So, actually providing a substantial return for her demographic at her stage of life. I'm sure the carers are also grateful of the employment that she pays for and giving the establishment owners a substantial profit. There are many, many in this situation. Not all old people are a drain on the tax payer and economy. In fact, just the opposite.
  16. C4... Groomed: A national scandal. Shocking
  17. 2. Born in Bond Street hospital (I think it's a Matalan now?) and lived just off Charnwood Street until I was 6. Went to Charnwood Street infants. I think that most of that area got demolished in the 70's. Lived in Oadby until I was 16. Left school and headed South-West for a bit and never officially moved back home. Family still around Leicester.
  18. Does this mean we'll be seeing our Danny again on the bench? All is well in the world.
  19. Have King Power actually stated they won't build whilst in the Championship? Hard to believe that's the case. Have they not taken note of other clubs with ambitions such as Birmingham and Luton ?
  20. Which nests have been predated? Have the Pheasants been successful?
  21. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2025/apr/29/football-soccer-stadiums-everton-nfl
  22. The feeders are close by a tree and 9 foot tall hedge to allow them a quick escape route when they sense danger. This latest cat sits right beneath one of the feeders waiting for an opportunity. The arrival and disappearance of small birds has coincided with the presence of the neighbours play thing.
  23. We've had to put up with a neighbours (3 houses away) killer cat for the past couple of years, constantly stalking and climbing the oak tree in our garden. They sold up and moved in January and within a few weeks the Robins, Blackbirds, Dunnocks etc came back, nervously. We've been cat free for months until I noticed a new one a couple of weeks ago. The small birds have again disappeared from the feeders. Blue Tit's are still active in the box and I'm now on sentry watch. Domestic cats are bastards. I really do hate the furry fuchers. It should be an offence to allow them free roam.
  24. I shared this further up the thread. Do you have a dog and use flea treatments? https://www.pan-uk.org/garden-birds-are-being-poisoned-by-pet-flea-treatments/
  25. What, after Saturdays performance
×
×
  • Create New...