Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy1984

Swansea home tickets

Possibly loads of people purchased when Vardy scored as next week is now shaping up to be an excellent fixture. It's also went on general sale yesterday so I imagine a lot of tickets were sold then.

Guesswork though....

I can't access them either..all the other fixtures are visible but not Swansea so I guess it's a technical issue as it would say "Sold out" otherwise I reckon.

Thats what i thought too. Burnley is still there but says sold out.

i wauted til now as i am a member, but my husband is not and i wanted to get 2 seats together

Thats what i thought too. Burnley is still there but says sold out.

i wauted til now as i am a member, but my husband is not and i wanted to get 2 seats together

whats been usually happening is the club takes the general admission tickets off sale and starts pushing hospitality packages before releasing the remaining tickets left a few days before. The best way round this is to call the TO directly although even then they still push there Fosse seats for £65.

April Tickets Update

Sun 12 Apr 2015 16:00

A comprehensive round-up of all the latest Barclays Premier League ticket news concerning Leicester City Football Club.

HOME FIXTURES 

Leicester City vs. Swansea City - Saturday 18 April (KO 3pm)

Current Status: On General Sale

More info: Click here

- Good availability throughout the stadium

So the website is telling us there are tickets available, yet wont let me buy one. Good one, what a crock of shit!

One ticket available for Swansea at home this Saturday.

Ticket is in the Keith Weller Lounge Value is £65,        

WILL SELL FOR £35

padded seats, inside Bar with food facilities free tea and coffee at half time. Free Programme

if you are interested please message me

Archived