Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daventry_fox

Until Dawn

I ended up with Ashleigh, Sam, Chris, Jess still alive and errrmm Josh, kind of! I really should have saved Mike and Emily too but made a silly error in the final scene. Matt got killed about half way through

I have put the copy up on ebay now. I really enjoyed playing it but I would not want to go through it all again, I've already checked out the alternative cinematics on youtube.

Completed with Plat, mind numbingly boring having to play thru again especially the unskippable cut scenes, bought off Gumtree for £30, sold for £25, not bad for a fiver, fairly easy tbh just boring

I did similar, purchased off ebay for £36 quid brand new then put it straight back on and got £33 back. Definitely the way to play this game as it has no real replay value, if you want to see the other cut scenes then just look on Youtube.

• 3 months later...

Brought this a few weeks ago and finally made a start last night. The characters look incredible. Looks to be a really enjoyable game. Looking forward to playing it through nice then being a c*** afterwards lol

I don't know if I can bring myself to kill Sam. Hayden Panettiere is too fit to kill.

Brought this a few weeks ago and finally made a start last night. The characters look incredible. Looks to be a really enjoyable game. Looking forward to playing it through nice then being a c*** afterwards lol

I don't know if I can bring myself to kill Sam. Hayden Panettiere is too fit to kill.

You really aren't in control to the extent you get decide what happens to them, you fuk up they die and it's very very hard to save them all without looking at a guide, only two of them carked it on my first run through and that is waaayyyy above average.

You really aren't in control to the extent you get decide what happens to them, you fuk up they die and it's very very hard to save them all without looking at a guide, only two of them carked it on my first run through and that is waaayyyy above average.

Yea a couple of times ive been a split second away from missing a button press. So far I haven't lost anyone but not played much. No doubt someone will get killed

Yea a couple of times ive been a split second away from missing a button press. So far I haven't lost anyone but not played much. No doubt someone will get killed

Without going into too much detail it's not as cut throat as Heavy Rain with it's mini game failure perma death. Decision making is much more dangerous.

Without going into too much detail it's not as cut throat as Heavy Rain with it's mini game failure perma death. Decision making is much more dangerous.

thanks for the heads up. Ill post here how I get on. Got the wife watching me play it and helping make decisions. They will prob all die now

thanks for the heads up. Ill post here how I get on. Got the wife watching me play it and helping make decisions. They will prob all die now

Some of them are real split second decisions so that won't help. I made some shocking decisions while playing on this, finished with 1 person hahah good game.

Can't wait for Heavy Rain on PS4 in March.

Continued the game yesterday. I thought I was doing well with keeping the characters alive with my quick button presses and safe approach. Then 4 people died in the space of an hour lol . I'm actually really enjoying it its made me jump numerous times.

Continued the game yesterday. I thought I was doing well with keeping the characters alive with my quick button presses and safe approach. Then 4 people died in the space of an hour lol . I'm actually really enjoying it its made me jump numerous times.

Ha, that happened to me also. Everything was gong so well

Jessica was the first to go, Josh, Emily then Matt. Im starting to think I wont have anybody survive.

I've got no idea why you've put that in spoilers lol, happened in your game, wont nesc happen in others lol.

You're probably not doing as badly as you think though. Without giving anything away. (probably...you might be lol)

I did think that but thought hey it cant hurt to be in a spoiler. Well it turned out people who I thought were dead were still alive. I finished it last night with 3 survivors. I made silly errors which cost me 3 people right near the end. Might give it another go and see what I can change

THAT you don't put in spoilers?

THAT you don't put in spoilers?

ROFL lol lol lol

I am very surprised you presumed them all dead, apart from Josh which is understandable although had I selected Ashley as the saw victim and it switched to Josh I'd of clocked the whole plot line, the scene had me suspicious as it was as I knew it was possible to save everyone yet I felt like I'd been rail roaded into the saw scene through no fault of my own. Just because somebody has a bit of a fall doesn't mean their brown bread, when someone dies the game lets you know they are dead in quite graphic detail and you'll know where you ****ed it up. Who died anyway, I was actually faultess in the final scene but lost Matt to a Wendiego after the fell off the tower and Ashley to one when she thought she could her Jessica (which was bloddy silly of me)  

Archived