Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Priority Points

I've not made it to away games but hope to get some in this year. I have 100 points based on my last 2 season tickets.

Am I right in thinking that if I want to buy 2 tickets I'll need to wait until they go on general sale?

They are processing the away scheme tickets for west ham monday.

So I guess until forms are returned and they know how many are taking up the option they will then decide on the points markers for sales to p1 p2 p3 etc.

Thanks for info

Just a quick one. Unfortunately my dad has had to give up his St this year and I'm going with a mate. Last season I was able to go away using my St points and his getting me 2 tickets. I will this season however need to find another ref to go along with mine. If I can get a ref from someone on here for games will they send the tickets to my address or the one for the reference holder?

If you enter the new ref as "friends an family" before you purchase, last season all the tickets would go to the payers address. Afterwards, you take the ref off friends and family.

May have tightened up on system this year.

Archived