Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Priority Points

What makes this year interesting/different is the bar will be raised for everybody because the minimum anyone can have now is 60 instead of 50 last year because everybody who got a ST this year was at the minimum a City member last year which gave you 10 points,

Speaking of Loyalty points, despite them updating a few days ago I'm still missing Burnley away, is anyone missing stuff?

Edit: They haven't added my Villa away either

What makes this year interesting/different is the bar will be raised for everybody because the minimum anyone can have now is 60 instead of 50 last year because everybody who got a ST this year was at the minimum a City member last year which gave you 10 points,

Speaking of Loyalty points, despite them updating a few days ago I'm still missing Burnley away, is anyone missing stuff?

Edit: They haven't added my Villa away either

I'm missing WBA, Burnley and Sunderland.

In the other thread titled 'season tickets', one or two of us are missing the last few aways.

As for points 160-170 is my guess

I'd settle for that. Me and second son are on 175. Number one and four sons who both got married last year are on 164 as couldn't get to as many games over last couple of years. Hopefully that will change this season!

Reckon it'll be above that. I'm 192 so guess it'd be 180+

You'd think it would be the criteria for the last games which was 120 iirc plus the st which would make it 170, I can't see it being above that level at most. I could be wrong though. Last season it went from 115 points early on to 120, then stayed at that level til the end.

It will certainly spread it out more now as it's a big leap from 170+ right back to 50-60 points.

surely season ticket points don't stay with you forever? do they? 

so if you didn't have a season ticket a few years ago you literally never have the chance to actually catch up, no matter how many season tickets you've had since then or how many aways you've been to? 

seems a bit of a dumb system. 

so if you didn't have a season ticket a few years ago you literally never have the chance to actually catch up, no matter how many season tickets you've had since then or how many aways you've been to?

Not sure how many years they are doing it for or whether it might be a rolling total.

It's always going to be difficult and someone will always be miffed no matter what the club do.

I'll find out what their plan is for the current season and future seasons.

If you've got any suggestions of a priority system please let me know.

Not sure how many years they are doing it for or whether it might be a rolling total.

It's always going to be difficult and someone will always be miffed no matter what the club do.

I'll find out what their plan is for the current season and future seasons.

If you've got any suggestions of a priority system please let me know.

All international fans should start at 180    

Foxes player should be worth 1000 points considering what shit it really provides.

Anyone with a Z in their username should be picked up in Top's helicopter before each game.

:thumbup:

A

I have been a season ticket holder on an off for 40 years and every year since 2002. However, I think two years is about right for ST's to count, otherwise new younger fans will always struggle.

Of course, until last season there was never any problems getting tickets home or away and even last year away tickets didn't always sell out quickly. For instance Sunderland went down to 51 priority points.

I'd settle for that. Me and second son are on 175. Number one and four sons who both got married last year are on 164 as couldn't get to as many games over last couple of years. Hopefully that will change this season!

Thats a shame,I was counting on you!can you ask them to have kids this year?

Thats a shame,I was counting on you!can you ask them to have kids this year?

Actually Cambridge, one is about to be a Dad in late July and the other is now trying. Both got non football wives, so no doubt will only be allowed the odd game away. Are you going to West Ham?

Actually Cambridge, one is about to be a Dad in late July and the other is now trying. Both got non football wives, so no doubt will only be allowed the odd game away. Are you going to West Ham?

Not sure as its my mums 70th that weekend.Planning on Spurs midweek and Norwich away( desperate for that one again)Keep me in mind if you do have any spares .

So they've shifted the goal posts then.. I thought it was supposed to be two seasons at a time? Went to nearly every away I could last season and now im basically in no better position than I was before. Will have no chance of getting a Bournemouth away ticket the only PL ground ive not been. Feel conned tbh.

I would be proper pissed off if they decide to reset it! I have 187 points and been to alot of games over the past 2 seasons. Surely they wont there would be uproar?

37 aways you would easily be in highest band anyway so why do you care? Youd never struggle for a ticket. 

Nobody wants them to reset it. Everyone just assumed it'd be like the old system where it was based on last season (and now this one too), not just carry on forever.

It makes no difference to me, I'll either be on 105 if they include the champ season or 100 (with the rest of the world) if they go off the last two.

I'll be on the beg for references from the kind folk on here no matter what.

Nobody wants them to reset it. Everyone just assumed it'd be like the old system where it was based on last season (and now this one too), not just carry on forever.

It makes no difference to me, I'll either be on 105 if they include the champ season or 100 (with the rest of the world) if they go off the last two.

I'll be on the beg for references from the kind folk on here no matter what.

Does feel like a goalpost shift to just have it carry on endlessly. There's no point in anyone attempting to play catch up as only way they will get tickets in their own name to all bar a few is if we go down.

I would be proper pissed off if they decide to reset it! I have 187 points and been to alot of games over the past 2 seasons. Surely they wont there would be uproar?

Wouldn't they offer you that automatic away ticket scheme anyway for going to so many

Wouldn't they offer you that automatic away ticket scheme anyway for going to so many

I imagine if it got reset, those in the top tiers would still be in the top tiers, go back a few seasons we had p1,p2 and p3 STH, then it went to points, the points criteria related to the equivalent priority catergory or there abouts.

If you're in the top tier, if it's reset you'd still be in the top tier regardless of what system they're using.

Infact after the 3 STH cats, the next season we had 10 points an away game and the odd 15 pointer for a midweek away, then it went to this single point for aways, each time it's changed no one who has been at a certain level has missed out, they'd be uproar if everyone was reset and it was a free for all on first sales day.

It's not rocket science at the end of the day.

I don't know about you guys but does anyone else think ONE point for an Away game is laughable!?

It's almost not worth handing them out at all, you'd have to go to 20 away games to get the same as you get for buying a £20 City Membership,

Surely 5 or even 3 would be more appropriate?

Archived