Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Priority Points

Would love the chance to go to a few aways. Unfortunately didn't have ST's in 13/14 but did in league 1 and years before. Away tickets are always sold out before they get anywhere near our level (or at least the ones we've tried for have) Don't really know how many points we have but it must be the same as thousands of others who have had ST's 14/15 and 15/16

Unfortunately the club is run as a business, businesses need to maximise profit, selling more season tickets allows this. Therefore offering an incentive to those wanting to renew their ST, why would anyone renew their ST if they weren't guaranteed to go to the games they want to?

Some people seem to be missing the point here. No-one is arguing against season ticket holders having priority. The issue is giving priority to those that had a season ticket not for the current season or the previous season but the season before that.

You mean back when we weren't so good and less people wanted to fork out for a season ticket?

I think it's entirely reasonable to give priority based on loyalty over a number of seasons, it's debateable how many seasons that should be. Although I personally benefit from the present system I think that the points award for a season ticket should be less than 50, I do understand why the club do it though.

Some people seem to be missing the point here. No-one is arguing against season ticket holders having priority. The issue is giving priority to those that had a season ticket not for the current season or the previous season but the season before that.

Why on earth would that happen? What a ridiculous idea.

Why on earth would that happen? What a ridiculous idea.

The club presently are giving points for ST in 2013/14 

Had my away priority form through today - you must have been to a minimum of 10 away league fixtures during 2014/15 to be eligible.

Upped the ante from last season, as it was 7.

They must have a cap on how many are on the scheme then, about 1000 for last season Vish told me.

Last season I did it over the phone though, haven't these got to be back by this Thursday so not long to get it in the post.

What's the first day of sale priority points going to be sat at? 120+ again?

Depends on whether they take your away points off from the 13/14 season I suppose.

If they don't I'd imagine it would be a bit higher than 120. BoyJones said they've took off your season ticket points from 13/14 though I've not checked mine yet as I couldn't log in earlier.

Depends on whether they take your away points off from the 13/14 season I suppose.

If they don't I'd imagine it would be a bit higher than 120. BoyJones said they've took off your season ticket points from 13/14 though I've not checked mine yet as I couldn't log in earlier.

They have mate. I was at 205. Now at 135. So that's 50 for the ST and the 20 aways I did that season they've took off me.

They have mate. I was at 205. Now at 135. So that's 50 for the ST and the 20 aways I did that season they've took off me.

Last season they started at 115 points then moved upto 120 points around the Southampton game.

I expect around 120 would be a guess, two years st plus 10 games a season, as it's a minimum of 10 to get on the list this season.

West Ham details should be out in the next couple of weeks you'd have thought.

Had my away priority form through today - you must have been to a minimum of 10 away league fixtures during 2014/15 to be eligible.

Do they send these out in stages then as I haven't received one and I went to more than 10?

Pleased that sanity has prevailed on this. 2 ST was plenty. People who have travelled many aways last 2 seasons rewarded sufficiently now.

I see West Ham are already selling tickets to their members for our match.

As of this morning LCFC hadn't even updated the fans on the selling arrangements and priority points breakdown. The TO must know by now so why not tell us.

They are processing the away scheme tickets for west ham monday.

So I guess until forms are returned and they know how many are taking up the option they will then decide on the points markers for sales to p1 p2 p3 etc.

Archived