Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

I think a special mention to GlenParrva Fox is in order: he/she picked the West Ham result and correct score. :blink:

I hope he/she remembered to pick tonight's lottery numbers..

Unbelievable. Usually when I go out-on-a-limb it royally f**ks up. Fair play.

Round up after the weekend:

The top of the table is now very close with the Top 5 all within 0.75 of each other. Lincoln remains on top with Glen parva fox (2nd), veezeeblue (3rd) and pSinatra (4th) all making gains. Jean de plume drops to 5th but cannot be too disappointed as there is a hair’s breadth between him and the top spot.

The new additions to the Top Ten come next, with 65RosesFox moving up 14 to 6th; last year’s champion peterborofox up seven to 7th; and ballsooo up 18 to 8th. The rest of the Top Ten is made up of Renart who is up one to 9th (how on earth?), and Buce, who drops three but still retains his Top Ten status (just). That means the big and not-so-big fallers are: sky, who drops three to 12th; Robert, who drops 13 from 4th to 17th; and marbles who drops 20 to 28th.

The yellow cap for this week goes to vietnamfox who climbs 34 places to 37th with his/her highest score. The pick of the week, as mentioned earlier in this thread goes to Glen parva fox, who picked West Ham to beat Man City by two goals to one! Well done.

I have to say that this was a really tough week to predict! If you got it right you flew and if you didn't..... (FIF and cambridgefox)

I am glad to come through it relatively intact.  :sweating:

We have the same number of points, Renart. How come you are above me?

Oh yes. I am not sure. I was wondering whether it was to do with WP and MP, but they are exactly the same!

Edit. Just seen this but it still doesn't explain it:

In the event of points ties on a pool leaderboard, position is allocated on the basis of higher WP total, then higher MP total. If scores are still tied after these criteria are applied, the players are adjudged to be tied.

Round up after the weekend:

The top of the table is now very close with the Top 5 all within 0.75 of each other. Lincoln remains on top with Glen parva fox (2nd), veezeeblue (3rd) and pSinatra (4th) all making gains. Jean de plume drops to 5th but cannot be too disappointed as there is a hair’s breadth between him and the top spot.

Good lord, I know I had a horrible week in predicting matches.  So it appears that lots of folks had just as bad of a week as I did.

Good lord, I know I had a horrible week in predicting matches.  So it appears that lots of folks had just as bad of a week as I did.

I presume that you are Lincoln on Superbru? You are hanging on in there. Not a good week for you but those who did make ground on you didn't quite do enough or were too far away in the first place, and those just behind you dropped away.

Oh yes. I am not sure. I was wondering whether it was to do with WP and MP, but they are exactly the same!

Edit. Just seen this but it still doesn't explain it:

In the event of points ties on a pool leaderboard, position is allocated on the basis of higher WP total, then higher MP total. If scores are still tied after these criteria are applied, the players are adjudged to be tied.

How odd.

The only difference I can see is that you are ascendant, and I am... whatever the antonym is (descendant?).

Archived